1986 Suzuki Savage
Street Motorcycle for sale by Lone Star Indian Motorcycle in Garland, Texas 75041
$3,384Check value with KBB ›
Lone Star Indian Motorcycle
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
1986 Suzuki Savage $3,384
2016 Suzuki Boulevard S40
The Suzuki Boulevard S40 takes a timeless single-cylinder design and adds a shot of advanced Suzuki technology to create a bike that combines exciting performance with rock-solid reliability. It features a strong, rigid chassis for agile handling and lightweight responsiveness that makes it great for cruising down the boulevard or beyond the city limits. Best of all, one twist of the throttle rewards you with a strong blast torque from the 40-cubic-inch engine.Features may include:
- A 652cc, SOHC, single-cylinder, air-cooled four-stroke engine with TSCC (Twin Swirl Combustion Chambers) cylinder head and high mass crankshaft produces strong low-end power and torque.
- An electric starter with automatic decompression system provides quick, easy engine starting.
- Precise electronic ignition system with maintenance-free battery.
- A smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission is complemented by a low-maintenance belt-drive system thats quiet, durable, and simple to adjust and clean.
- Sculpted engine features polished aluminum and chrome covers that complement the visually striking cylinder and head with symmetrical cooling fins.
- Strong steel frame with tubular backbone that supports the chopper-style chassis.
- Drag-style handlebar design provides a clean, sporty appearance, while custom-style rear view mirrors provide an attractive appearance (similar to the larger Suzuki Boulevard models).
- Attractive tear drop-shaped fuel tank (2.8 gal capacity) with flush-mounted speedometer.
- Neatly painted steel front/rear fenders and side covers complement the fuel tank.
- One-piece saddle adds to streamlined appearance. The deeply cushioned seat has a low 27.6 inches seat height that’s great for smaller or entry-level riders.
1986 Suzuki Savage Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources