2005 Honda Gold Wing
Street Motorcycle for sale by Engelhart Motorsports Company in Madison, Wisconsin 53713
$8,990Check value with KBB ›
Engelhart Motorsports Company
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
2005 Honda Gold Wing $8,990
Features & Benefits
New for 2005
- New 30th anniversary colors include Pearl Yellow, White, Metallic Silver, Dark Gray Metallic, Bright Blue Metallic and Candy Black Cherry.
- Special 30th anniversary color-matched badging on front fairing and rear trunk.
- 30th anniversary color-matched key.
- 30th anniversary badge on dash cover.
- Unique carbon fiber seat pattern on Pearl Yellow and Metallic Silver colors.
- 30th anniversary opening ceremony on LCD display.
- Powerful fuel-injected 1832cc six-cylinder engine produces smooth, effortless power--118 bhp and 125 lb./ft. of torque--while exceeding the California Air Resources Board (CARB) 2008 emissions standards.
- Beautiful multi-box-section aluminum dual-spar frame and Pro Arm(r) single-side cast aluminum swingarm set new class standards for handling.
- State-of-the-art audio system with optional CD player.
- A complete line of bolt-on accessories and appearance items.
- The exhaustively tested 1832cc liquid-cooled horizontally opposed six-cylinder engine provides effortless power.
- Low, forward engine placement and solid engine-mounting produce excellent road handling characteristics and impressive low-speed maneuverability.
- High-pressure-formed, sintered iron Nickalloy(tm) crankshaft bearing caps provide quiet operation throughout the engines operating temperature range.
- Parallel two-valve cylinder head design utilizes direct shim-under-bucket valve actuation and requires no 600-mile service; the first valve clearance inspection is at 32,000 miles.
- Silent-type camshaft chains with automatic adjusters provide reliable, maintenance-free operation.
- 6.9-liter airbox supplies a large volume of cool, clean air to the engine.
- Two 40mm-diameter throttle bodies deliver air to six specially designed Keihin(r) 50-psi high-pressure programmed fuel injectors (PGM-FI). Fuel is delivered through four nozzle tips in each injector, producing an atomized fuel mixture that is highly combustible for optimum efficiency and power.
- Electronic control unit (ECU) provides two digital 3-D fuel injection maps for each cylinder and one digital 3-D ignition map for each cylinder, creating ideal fuel mixture and spark advance settings for superb rideability. Unique knock-control sensors monitor ignition advance to improve performance throughout the entire rpm range.
- ECU-controlled closed-loop emission control system utilizes two oxygen sensors to constantly deliver a precise air/fuel mixture, while two exhaust catalyzers further reduce emissions of carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons and nitrogen oxides.
- Rotary Air Control Valve(tm) (RACV) provides auto-choke function and maintains precise idle control under widely varying engine loads and operating temperatures.
- Compact water pump is mounted behind the engine and is driven directly by the crankshaft, contributing to quicker engine warm-up.
- Engine cooling system features a series-flow coolant flow pattern that offers cold-start rideability and provides rapid engine warm-up.
- Two side-mounted radiators enhance cooling efficiency and use low-air-pressure areas created by side cowls to draw cooling air through the radiators and around the rider at highway speeds. Below 15 mph, thermostat-controlled fans pull cooling air across the radiators into the fairing, keeping hot air away from the rider.
- Sturdy eight-plate clutch with maintenance-free hydraulic-assist.
- Efficient stainless steel six-into-two exhaust system produces a pleasing, powerful sound.
- Powerful, 1100-watt alternator uses a dual-damper system to minimize alternator noise.
- Precise-shifting five-speed transmission includes overdrive fifth.
2005 Honda Gold Wing Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources