2006 Harley-Davidson V-Rod
Street Motorcycle for sale in Centennial, Colorado 80015
Centennial, CO 80015
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Awesome deal well below KBB on a well taken care of and continuously garaged 2006 Harley Davidson VRSCA V-Rod motorcycle with original 8,725 miles. Recent oil change and tune up, brand new battery, and tires. Clean and paid-off title in-hand from private seller, and ready to ride!
This V-Rod is a collaboration between Harley and Porsche to create this liquid-cooled, 1130cc Revolution V-Twin engine that produces 115 hp at 8500 rpm/74 ft. lbs. torque @ 7000 rpm.
· Removable quick-release Vrod windshield.
· DuraShield high quality double stitched motorcycle cover with carry bag; Full lining to keep your paint clean and scratch free; Fully waterproof and element-proof UV coated material; adjustable venting for safe indoor/outdoor storage.
· Harley Davidson trickle battery tender.
· Two Harley Davidson Helmets
· Front tire securing stand; typically used to secure to a trailer.
· Single-lane motorcycle ramp; for loading to trailers or pickups.
· Owner’s Manual.
Contact through email relay or call/text (720) 507-4659 to arrange a showing and/or test drive near Smoky Hill and Himalaya, Centennial, Colorado. If this add is still up, this bike is still for sale. $5,000 firm.
Engine1130cc Revolution V-Twin engine that produces 115 hp at 8500 rpm/74 ft. lbs. torque @ 7000 rpm
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info