2006 Honda VTX1800
Street Motorcycle for sale by Engelhart Motorsports Company in Madison, Wisconsin 53713
$5,280Check value with KBB ›
Engelhart Motorsports Company
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
2006 Honda VTX1800 $5,280
- VTX1800R is available in three distinctive build variations: Spec 1, 2 and 3.
- Two styles of cast wheels available--satin brushed or highly polished.
- Full-flowing, deeply valanced classic retro style front and rear steel fenders.
- Wedge-shape mirrors offer an aerodynamic look.
- Flangeless 5.3-gallon fuel tank offers excellent cruising range.
- High-capacity radiator for optimal cooling capacity.
- Chrome-plated VTX badge surrounds jet-black-filled graphics for a truly distinctive look.
- Bullet-style turn indicators feature chrome visors, clear lenses and amber flasher bulbs.
- Tank mounted speedometer features a meter face with black background and classic graphics unique to the R model.
- Classic taillight design.
- VTXs specially designed seat features a low 27.4-inch seat height, and is designed for all-day comfort for rider and passenger.
- Relaxed handlebar position and large levers contribute to the classic design.
- Staggered dual exhausts with stylish slash-cut mako tips.
- Fat, 150/80 front tire on a 17-inch wheel gives the VTX a commanding profile.
2006 Honda VTX1800 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources