2007 Yamaha FJR1300
Street Motorcycle for sale by IMotorsports in Elmhurst, Illinois 60126
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
LARGE STORAGE CAPACITY!!!
1298CC DOHC ENGINE!!!
2007 Yamaha FJR1300AKey Features May Include
- 145 horsepower, a light and rigid aluminum frame, sportbike running gear and standard hard sidebags go beautifully together.
- Pushbutton adjustable windscreen and a thick comfy seat for two are perfect for comfortable, long-distance riding.
- The world’s first supersport touring bike boasts standard ABS and adjustable ergonomics—that widen the gap between it and common sport tourers to a gaping chasm.
- Advanced air management system and adjustable bodywork, keep the FJR rider looking and feeling cool.
- Features & Benefits
- Compact, lightweight 1298cc, DOHC, 16-valve, liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder engine delivers power and torque (145 hp @ 8000 rpm and 99 ft.-lbs. of torque @ 7000 rpm) for an unequaled spread of muscle over a wide rpm range.
- Engine is a fully stressed chassis member, allowing for a lightweight frame design.
- Curved radiator with custom ducting and twin-ring cooling fans keep engine and cockpit cool.
- —Slant-block engine design uses stacked, tri-axis gearbox shafts that help minimize powerplant size while optimizing chassis geometry for balanced weight distribution and great handling.
- Lightweight forged pistons with carburized connecting rods provide superb strength and reduced reciprocating mass for outstanding high- rpm durability.
- Patented electroplated ceramic composite cylinder bores ensure greater heat dissipation and thus reduced frictional power loss.
- Low-vibration crankshaft with two gear-driven secondarycounterbalancers help deliver a glass-smooth ride withreduced rider/passenger fatigue.
- Constant-mesh 5-speed transmission utilizes wide ratios todeliver relaxed long-distance touring performance combinedwith seamless power and acceleration.
- Gear shift shaft features a needle-roller bearing to reducefriction for silky-smooth shifting.
- Low-vibration crankshaft with two gear-driven secondary counterbalancers help deliver a glass-smooth ride with reduced rider/passenger fatigue.
- Four-into-one-into-two stainless steel exhaust optimizes engine performance across the powerband.
- Wet-sump oil system uses an easy-access cartridge-type oil filter mounted on the engine’s left side.
- Sharp-looking bodywork and air-management system keep the bike and rider cooler; a central vent beneath the instrument panel cools the rider and reduces negative pressure, and fairing side panels with 1.2-inch adjustability let the rider direct airflow.
- Adjustable ergonomics: the seat can be adjusted up or down by nearly an inch, and handlebar pullback angle is three-position adjustable over a half-inch range.
- Long swingarm provides even better ride and handling characteristics, and rear spring preload adjustment is a snap.
- Standard equipment Unified Braking System w/ABS: The front brake lever activates six of the eight front braking pistons and two rear pistons; the rear brake pedal activates two rear pistons and the other two front pistons —for balanced anti-lock braking in all conditions.
- Ergonomically shaped, large-capacity, 6.6-gallon fuel tank offers excellent comfort and range and is constructed of steel allowing for the use of magnetic tankbags.
- Tall overall secondary gearing reduces engine rpm for more comfortable long-distance cruising.
- Rear frame with integrated grab handle makes lifting the bike onto the centerstand a snap.
- An additional catalyst and a heated oxygen sensor are located in the exhaust for increased control range and low emissions.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info