2008 Yamaha Royal Star
Street Motorcycle for sale by Freedom Powersports of Canton in Canton, Georgia 30114
$7,999Check value with KBB ›
Freedom Powersports of Canton
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 717-5180Apply now ›
2008 Yamaha Royal Star $7,999
- Midsize Star brings modern classic styling along for a lighter, sportier, hot-rod-inspired ride.
- 80-cubic-inch (1304cc) liquid-cooled, fuel-injected V-twin produces excellent power across the board along with a highly stimulating exhaust note.
- Neo-streamline design, including a seamless gas tank and two- into-one exhaust, gives the V Star 1300 that distinctive Star look.
- Steel chassis gets 48 percent of the bike’s weight on the front tire, for quick, light handling and maneuverability.
- Authentic cruiser features such as belt drive and steel fenders open up the customization possibilities even further.
- The V Star 1300 achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 42 mpg with a fuel tank that holds 4.9 gallons of gas.
- Features & Benefits
- 80-cubic-inch (1304cc) liquid-cooled, single overhead cam60-degree V-twin with dual counterbalancers offers plenty ofsmooth performance.
- Computer-controlled twin-barrel fuel injection provides optimal mixture whatever the temperature or altitude.
- Four valves per cylinder (36mm intake, 32mm exhaust) provideoptimum combustion efficiency; roller rocker arms reduce friction for better performance and reduced wear.
- Chromed cylinder sleeves contain 100mm forged pistons forexcellent durability and longevity.
- 9.5:1 compression ratio and aggressive cam timing produce plenty of power across the board and a distinctive exhaust note.
- Forged connecting rods ride a single crankpin for true V-twin sound and power.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission feeds power to anefficient, low-maintenance belt drive.
- Sly cooling system routes liquid through hidden hoses andinternal engine passages for air-cooled looks and liquid-cooled performance. Oil filter is easy to get to but also tucked nearly out of sight for clean, pure looks.
- Hydraulic cam chain tensioner reduces noise and maintenance.
- New AC generator and increased voltage regulator capacityoptimizes performance.
- All-new steel cradle frame has four solid engine mounts—including one atop the front cylinder head—for maximum rigidity and excellent handling.
- Stylish, braced steel swingarm and rear wheel are controlledby a single linkage-mounted shock absorber, adjustable forspring preload.
- 41mm fork tubes with stainless covers look great and serve up a smooth, controlled ride.
- A thick, chromed handlebar rides in painted clamps for a custom look.
- Seamless fuel tank carries 4.9 gallons of fuel. Mounting the fuel pump in a separate, tucked-away sub-tank allows the thin tank design.
- Seven-spoke cast wheels and matching rear pulley mount fat, 16-inch tires for a cool period look albeit with big contact patches on the road.
- A pair of 298mm front brake discs provide excellent power and feel.
- Strong, light and virtually maintenance-free belt final drive routes power smoothly and efficiently to the rear wheel.
- Floating floorboards and an adjustable heel/toe shifter help provide a comfortable, low-effort ride.
- Additional Features
- Star quality paint, chrome and detailing vie for attention wherever you look; fenders are steel not plastic.
- Retro-modern bar-mounted instrumentation contains analog speedometer along with LCD display; indicator lights for high beam, turn signal, low oil pressure, low fuel, coolant temperature, neutral— and engine diagnostic function.
- Rider floorboards for comfort and room; heel/toe shifter makes moving through the five-speed gearbox a snap.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight, LED taillight and amber turn signals behind clear lenses give a custom look.
- Oxygen sensor and three-way c
2008 Yamaha Royal Star Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources