2008 Yamaha V Star 250
Street Motorcycle for sale by IMotorsports in Elmhurst, Illinois 60126
$3,599Check value with KBB ›
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
2008 Yamaha V Star 250 $3,599
- Light weight and a seat just 27 inches from the pavement make the V Star 250 a great trainer as well as a great choice for riders who appreciate the fun that comes in small packages.
- Dual exhausts, plenty of quality chrome and typical Star attention to detail; this is one sharp little cruiser.
- Front disc brake provides highly controllable stopping power.
- The V Star 250 achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 78 mpg with a fuel tank that holds 2.5 gallons of gas.
- Features & Benefits
- 249cc air-cooled, 60-degree V-twin engine with a long, 66mm stroke produces plenty of bottom-end torque and smooth roll-on power.
- Single 26mm Mikuni downdraft carburetor ensures optimal fuel/air mixing and delivery with superb throttle response.
- Widely geared five-speed transmission makes the most of V Star 250’s powerband.
- Easy, dependable electric starting.
- Beautiful dual chrome exhaust pipes let the engine breathe and put out that classic V-twin rumble.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner virtually eliminates maintenance and helps extend engine life.
- 58.7-inch wheelbase creates a long, low package with great handling and maneuverability.
- 282mm single front disc brake and a rear drum brake provide plenty of stopping power.
- Plush and low-stepped saddle keeps the center of gravity low and lets almost everybody flatfoot the pavement.
- Telescopic front fork with 5.5 inches of travel provides a nice, smooth ride.
- Twin rear shocks feature 3.9 inches of travel and adjustable spring preload for versatility under various loads.
- Additional Features
- Extensive chrome details accent engine and side covers for incomparable “big bike” fit and finish.
- Stylishly sculpted teardrop fuel tank features 2.5-gallon capacity for excellent cruising range.
- Chrome pullback handlebars are easy to reach and great looking.
- Forward-set footpegs enhance rider comfort by creating added legroom.
- Wide rear fender and front and rear wire-spoked wheels add the perfect classic, retro touch to this stylish package.
2008 Yamaha V Star 250 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources