2011 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero
Street Motorcycle for sale in Saint Charles, Missouri 63303
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Fantastic heavy weight touring bike, well maintained, with all of the extras including new tires and Power Commander. $400 full face matching Shoie helmet included.
As with all of the top cruiser bikes in the world, the name of the game has always been building a long, low, and wide bike with high-end custom touches and powerful performance figures to boot. For Kawasaki, the Vulcan 1700 Vaquero fits that bill to a tee - and then some.
With the word ’vaquero’ originating from a Spanish word meaning “cowboy” or “herdsman", the Vulcan 1700 is the perfect bike for the rugged and the adventurous. Its got a profile that’s undeniably cool and stylish and more than that, the extensive detail that came with the production of the bike’s overall performance system is unparalleled in the business, one that ensures the Vulcan 1700 of high-level awesomeness that other cruiser bikes would understandably be looking up to.
Looks, power, technology, and a general sense of bad-assery. That’s what you get with the Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero. It’s exactly what bikers would want on a new cruiser bike.
2011 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero | Motorcycle Specs
· Engine: Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four valve per cylinder, 52° V-twin
· Displacement: 1,700cc / 103.7 cu. in.
· Bore x stroke: 102 x 104mm
· Compression ratio: 9.5:1
· Maximum torque: 108 lb-ft @ 2,750 rpm
· Cooling: Liquid, plus cooling fins
· Induction: Digital fuel injection, dual 42mm throttle bodies
· Ignition: TCBI with Digital Advance
· Transmission: Six-speed with overdrive and positive neutral finder
· Final drive: Belt
· Frame: Steel, double-cradle with box-section single-tube backbone
· Rake / trail: 30 degrees / 7.0 in.
· Front suspension / wheel travel: 45mm hydraulic fork / 5.5 in.
· Rear suspension / wheel travel: Swingarm with twin air-assisted shocks, 4-way rebound damping / 3.1 in.
· Front tire: 130/90×16
· Rear tire: 170/70×16
· Front brakes: Dual 300mm discs, dual twin-piston calipers
· Rear brakes: Single 300mm disc, twin-piston caliper
· Overall length: 98.8 in.
· Overall width: 38.2 in.
· Overall height: 50.8 in.
· Ground clearance: 5.7 in.
· Seat height: 28.7 in.
· Wheelbase: 65.6 in.
· Curb weight: 836 lbs.
· Fuel capacity: 5.3 gal.
· Colors: Ebony, Candy Fire Red
· MSRP standard / two-tone: $16,499
· Warranty: 24 Months
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info