2011 Yamaha Stryker
Street Motorcycle for sale by IMotorsports in Elmhurst, Illinois 60126
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
LED TURN SIGNALS!!!!
2011 Yamaha Stryker®Key Features May Include
- A muscular, forward-lunging look reinterprets iconic custom chopper styling for 21st century. High-end looks without the high- end price tag.
- Gutsy 1304cc, fuel-injected liquid-cooled V-Twin engine churns out the inspired, big-engine feel riders will love.
- Even with its radically raked out front end, Stryker has the superbly nimble and lightweight handling that choppers and mid-class competitors can only dream about.
- Low seat height (26.4 inches) allows riders to put both feet on the ground and helps provide this bike’s natural, relaxed and comfortable riding position.
- The wide 210-series rear tire and chopper-inspired 21-inch front wheel reinforce the muscular styling of the bike.
- No cheap plastic fenders here this authentic cruiser has the real steel fenders customizers love. Classic belt drive, too.
- Get started on your own customization with two trim packages in high-quality chrome, or an aggressive looking, blacked out package.
- The Star® Accessories Catalog is packed full of high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully express their individuality.
- Features & Benefits
- 80-cubic-inch (1304cc) liquid-cooled, single overhead cam60-degree V-twin with dual counterbalancers offers plenty of smooth performance.
- Computer-controlled twin-barrel fuel injection provides optimalmixture whatever the temperature or altitude. Ignition and fuel injectionmaps are optimized for Stryker’s performance character.
- Four valves per cylinder (36mm intake, 32mm exhaust) provideoptimum combustion efficiency; roller rocker arms reducefriction for better performance and reduced wear.
- Ceramic-composite cylinder sleeves contain 100mm forgedpistons for excellent durability and longevity.
- 9.5:1 compression ratio and aggressive cam timing produceplenty of power across the board and a distinctive exhaust note.
- Forged connecting rods ride a single crankpin for true V-twinsound and power.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission feeds power to anefficient, low-maintenance belt drive.
- Sly cooling system routes liquid through hidden hoses andinternal engine passages for air-cooled looks and liquid-cooledperformance. Oil filter is easy to get to but also tucked nearlyout of sight for clean, pure looks.
- New exhaust system, designed specifically for Stryker, adds tothe awesome look of this bike while also optimizing its engineperformanceand it has a magnificent exhaust note.
- Stryker delivers handling unmatched in this mid-size customcruiser segment. And the steering head that is visible on thisdouble-cradle steel frame helps give the bike its lean,lightweight image.
- The 6° yoke and raked triple clamps combine to provide a total of 40° of fork rake. This achieves the aggressive raked out stylingimage and solid straight-line performance you’d expect, while atthe same time providing light, nimble handling characteristics,even at low speeds.
- Seat height is low, just 26.4 inches, letting the rider feel in rather than on the bike when riding, and enjoy having both feet planted firmly on the ground when stopped.
- Steel fenders —rather than cheap plastic fenders found on some competitors—are one of this bike’s authentic cruiser features. Steel fenders are ideal for customizers who want to cut, chop or modify their bikes.
- Cast wheels have low profile tires. A wide 210-series rear tire and 21- inch front wheel add to the aggressive attitude of the bike.
- The relaxed riding position is complemented by the carefully chosen handlebar position, which puts the rider’s arms comfortably level with the horizon, with a “fists-punching-the-wind&rdqu
Vehicle History Report
Vehicle SpecificationsSee All Specifications
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info