2013 Honda PCX150
Street Motorcycle for sale by RideNow Gainesville in Gainsville, Florida 32609
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
But why wait for tomorrow when you can be riding the new Honda PCX® 150 today? It’s full of the features that make it one of the smartest ways to get around since man started walking on two legs. Its liquid-cooled engine offers plenty of power for you and a passenger, and it’s just about maintenance free. With the Honda V-Matic™ automatic transmission, you just start the engine, twist the throttle, and go. There’s even a second compartment in the dash for your mobile phone, wallet or MP3 player. Easy to park? Do you even have to ask? Versatile enough to replace a second car in your garage or carport, about a thousand times more pleasant than the bus or subway, the new PCX® 150 is the perfect choice.Features:
- Bigger, 153cc liquid-cooled fuel-injected four-stroke single-cylinder engine features a single overhead camshaft for spirited engine performance, excellent fuel economy and clean, effi cient operation. And it makes the new PCX® 150 highway legal.
- Honda V-Matic automatic transmission provides seamless acceleration along with twist-and-go simplicity.
- Combined Braking System (CBS) links the rear brake to the front brake for additional stopping power when only the rear brake is applied.
- Since the PCX®150 offers both a centerstand and a sidestand, you have maximum fl exibility when it’s time to park.
- Large, lockable 2.5 liter under-seat storage space can hold most full-face helmets and more.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info