2014 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Used 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 100 ZX10R for sale with only 2,421 miles! One owner low miles, all stock with no modifications. Just serviced at dealership, inspected and ready for the road! Great bike for only $9,999! Save thousands from new!
Call (810)648-9500 for more information.
Financing available with low monthly payments.
See 400+ pre-owned vehicles at http://www.approvalpowersports.com
Fill out a finance app at http://www.approvalpowersports.com/financeapp.asp
2014 Kawasaki Ninja® ZX™-10R
When youre competing on a world stage and winning you must be doing something right. To stay on top, you have to keep learning and improving. The 2014 Ninja® ZX™-10R superbike is a perfect example of this maxim. Years of refinement in this rarified atmosphere have elevated the ZX-10R to an unprecedented level of sophistication. Racers and street riders alike discover their envelope of ability expands as they benefit from the relentless focus of engineers intent on making it possible for riders to extract more from their motorcycles. By making the ZX-10R better, riders have the opportunity to be their best.Features may include:
- hlins-Kawasaki electronic steering damper reacts to current speed as well as rate of acceleration and deceleration to vary the amount of damping force across a wide range of riding scenarios for ease of operation and optimal rider feedback
- Engine and chassis work together to allow for linear power delivery
- Sport-Kawasaki Traction Control (S-KTRC) continuously monitors wheel speed, throttle position, engine rpm and a host of other data to help ensure the optimal amount of traction without crossing over the razor’s edge of adhesion
- Power Mode selector allows riders to select power level and power delivery to match riding conditions
- Aluminum frame has ideal strength and rigidity for maximum performance
- Big Piston Fork (BPF) helps maintain composure under braking and contributes to the fork’s light weight
- Horizontal back-link rear suspension helps deliver smooth suspension action with good road holding over a variety of pavement conditions
- Slipper-type back-torque limiting clutch helps prevent rear wheel hop under extreme deceleration and improves corner entry handling
- Race-oriented instrumentation offers riders a wealth of information at a glance
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info