2014 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Street Motorcycle for sale by Approval Powersports in Canton, Michigan 48187
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Used Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R with ABS for sale with only 2,920 miles! Thats right, only 2,920 miles! One owner, low miles, all stock, and perfect, perfect, perfect! Inspected, certified, and includes a one year warranty! Why buy new? Save thousands! Buy with confidence for only $9,999!
Call (810)648-9500 for more information.
Financing available with low monthly payments.
See 400+ pre-owned vehicles at http://www.approvalpowersports.com
Fill out a finance app at http://www.approvalpowersports.com/financeapp.asp
2014 Kawasaki Ninja® ZX™-10R ABS
Nothing says superbike like the relentless incorporation of cutting edge technology that continually expands the envelope of motorcycle performance. The Kawasaki Ninja® ZX™-10R ABS superbike combines anti-lock braking with the latest technological advancements to create the class leading ZX-10R. Using information gathered from competing—and winning—at the highest levels throughout the world, Kawasaki makes race-bred performance available to riders for the street and track. By making the ZX-10R better, riders have the opportunity to be their best.Features may include:
- hlins-Kawasaki electronic steering damper reacts to current speed as well as rate of acceleration and deceleration to vary the amount of damping force across a wide range of riding scenarios for ease of operation and optimal rider feedback
- Engine and chassis work together to allow for linear power delivery
- Sport-Kawasaki Traction Control (S-KTRC) continuously monitors wheel speed, throttle position, engine rpm and a host of other data to help ensure the optimal amount of traction without crossing over the razor’s edge of adhesion
- Advanced Kawasaki Intelligent Anti-lock Braking System monitors a wide range of data and enhances rider control
- Power Mode selector allows riders to select power level and power delivery to match riding conditions
- Aluminum frame has ideal strength and rigidity for maximum performance
- Big Piston Fork (BPF) helps maintain composure under braking and contributes to the fork’s light weight
- Horizontal back-link rear suspension helps deliver smooth suspension action with good road holding over a variety of pavement conditions
- Slipper-type back-torque limiting clutch helps prevent rear wheel hop under extreme deceleration and improves corner entry handling
- Race-oriented instrumentation offers riders a wealth of information at a glance
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info