2014 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
Street Motorcycle for sale by Approval Powersports in Canton, Michigan 48187
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Used Kawasaki ZX636R for sale with only 4,126 miles! Low mileage, one owner, all stock, no modifications! Nice clean bike, needs nothing! Just serviced at dealership, all fluids changed and ready for the road! Buy with confidence. Save thousands from new! Only $8,499!
Call (810)648-9500 for more information.
Financing available with low monthly payments.
See 400+ pre-owned vehicles at http://www.approvalpowersports.com
Fill out a finance app at http://www.approvalpowersports.com/financeapp.asp
2014 Kawasaki Ninja® ZX™-6R
What’s in a number? Only everything. Six percent may not sound like much, but it is the displacement advantage the 2014 Ninja® ZX™-6R supersport has over the rest of the 600cc class. This performance advantage began over a decade ago with the first 636, a revolutionary machine that blew-away the competition’s 600’s and won races against factory 750’s on the track. The 2014 ZX-6R continues family tradition of racetrack dominance and unmatched street cred with its physical embodiment of the family slogan: Performance Counts!Features may include:
- Class-leading Supersport performance and styling deliver a youthful dose of street potency
- 636cc inline-four offers racetrack-ready power yet extremely flexible delivery on the street
- Selectable engine power modes allow riders to adjust power delivery to riding conditions
- Three-mode KTRC traction control puts the power to the pavement whether it’s dry and grippy or rain-slick
- Showa Separate Function Big Piston Fork (SFF-BP) offers light weight, easy adjustability and smoother initial suspension tracking
- Nissin one-piece “monobloc” radial-mount front brake calipers and radial-pump front brake master cylinder offer superb braking modulation with an accurate and direct feel at the lever
- F.C.C. clutch with assist function offers light clutch pull and strong clamping force for less clutch slippage under acceleration while slipper function minimizes wheel chatter caused by aggressive downshifting
- Aggressive styling and sharp, aerodynamic and bodywork clearly shout: “Performance Counts!”
- Lightweight twin-spar aluminum frame places the engine in the optimum position for superb handling and rider feedback and also features a 23.5-degree rake angle for quick steering response, maximum maneuverability and to promote clear communication from the front tire
- Reduced friction steering stem seals for easy steering inputs and noticeably improved low speed handling
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info