2014 Kawasaki Vulcan 900
Street Motorcycle for sale by Approval Powersports in Canton, Michigan 48187
$5,499Check value with KBB ›
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
2014 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 $5,499
Used Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic for sale with only 7,234 miles! This one is perfect, perfect, perfect! Black paint is perfect and the chrome shines like new. Beach bars, chrome laced wheels sitting on white wall tires. Great bike for only $5,499!
Call (810)648-9500 for more information.
Financing available with low monthly payments.
See 400+ pre-owned vehicles at http://www.approvalpowersports.com
Fill out a finance app at http://www.approvalpowersports.com/financeapp.asp
2014 Kawasaki Vulcan® 900 Classic
The name may be Vulcan® 900 Classic, but you should hear “definitive.” This midsized cruiser has the timeless goods wrapped in a long, low package with a presence that’s larger than its name. From its two-tone ebony and metallic gray paint scheme to its spoked wheels, this Vulcan garners attention wherever it goes. Details, like rider floorboards and tank-mounted instrumentation that includes a handy fuel gauge and an easy-to-read analog speedometer, only strengthen the bike’s ties with tradition.Features may include:
- 903cc V-twin provides an optimal balance of performance and manageability in a stylish package
- Digital fuel injection delivers precise throttle control with improved fuel economy
- NEW seat features improved lumbar support for the rider and a wider and longer rear section for passenger comfort
- Rider floorboards with heel and toe shifter enhance rider comfort and deliver a stronger connection to the motorcycle
- Class-leading 5.3-gallon fuel tank
- Classically styled tank-mounted instrumentation includes fuel gauge
- Fat 180-series rear tire is widest in class and aids in the big bike feel
- Efficient belt drive runs cleaner and with less maintenance than a chain while adding to the timeless style of the drive train
2014 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources