2014 Suzuki Boulevard 1500 C90
Street Motorcycle for sale by RideNow Powersports on Boulder in Las Vegas, Nevada 89122
$7,699Check value with KBB ›
RideNow Powersports on Boulder
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
2014 Suzuki Boulevard 1500 C90 $7,699
2014 Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S.
Meet the all-new blacked out 2014 Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. Experience the powerful 1462cc long-stroke, liquid-cooled, V-Twin engine like never before.
Lets talk looks: the C90 B.O.S.S. comes with all-black wheels, blacked out forks, blacked out exhaust system, and much more! It also has a spacious riding position and a smooth suspension for comfortable cruising on the boulevard. With a multitude of features, the C90’s sleek black styling will draw onlookers over for a closer look. Own the night.Featres May Include:
- Blacked-out exhaust system, engine cover, frame, and suspension.
- The 1462cc (90 cubic inch) long-stroke, liquid cooled, SOHC, 4-valves-per-cylinder, 54 degree V-Twin engine is built to deliver massive torque while maintaining efficient operation
- Each aluminum-alloy cylinder is plated with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM), a coating of nickel-phosphorus-silicon-carbide that reduces friction and increases heat transfer. The result is increased durability and ring seal. Each piston’s upper compression ring and oil control ring are given a chrome-nitride coating to make them harder and smoother to further reduce friction.
- Dual spark plugs for each cylinder contribute combustion and fuel efficiency.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) induction system is enhanced by the 32-bit engine control unit that instantly delivers the optimum fuel-air mixture and power output. The system it’s the same design used in Suzuki championship-winning GSX-R sportbikes delivers seamless throttle response while boosting fuel efficiency and delivering strong torque.
- To further reduce mechanical noise, each cylinder head’s cam cover is separated from the cam bearing caps, and a rubber gasket is used between the cylinder head and the cam cover.
- An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system improves cold starting and stabilizes engine idle under varying conditions.
- To maximize air induction for best power and torque, the C90T features a unique system that uses three separate air-cleaner boxes feeding the engine. This air induction system increases engine output without sacrificing style or fuel-tank capacity.
- Design engineers married the desire for time-honored appeal with the need for modern performance. The result is a traditionally styled cruiser featuring a rider triangle footboards, handlebars, seat position that delivers classic control with outstanding comfort. Wide handlebar and seat design, plus wide/low fuel tank shape add to C90Ts low-slung look.
- Engineers shaped the seat to allow a rider freedom of movement, not locking them into one position. The seat shape also accommodates riders of different sizes to reach the handlebars and footboards in comfort.
- Large floorboard-type footrests are standard equipment for comfortable long range riding
- A link-type rear suspension utilizes an oil-damped, coil-over shock to produce a smooth, ground-hugging ride. It’s tucked into the frame well to help keep the ride low, resulting in a Classic hard-tail style appearance.
- Easy to see atop the fuel tank, the C90T B.O.S.S. features a multi-function instrument package highlighted by a large analog speedometer. The package includes a convenient gear-position indicator and a fuel gauge, along with a clock and a trip meter, plus indicator lights for low fuel, turn signals and more. It delivers a level of instrumentation that is not often found on classically style cruisers.
2014 Suzuki Boulevard 1500 C90 Specifications
- View the motorcycle history report
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources