2014 Suzuki Boulevard 1800
Street Motorcycle for sale by Road Track and Trail in Big Bend, Wisconsin 53103
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
We can ship this for $399 anywhere in the Conti US. Give us a call toll free at 877-870-6297 or locally at 262-662-1500. Used Sport Touring Preowned Adventure Bagger Tour Streetbike. There will be more pictures available upon request. We also offer great financing terms for qualifying credit. Call us for buying or trading your motorcycle, atv, or snowmobile.
2014 Suzuki® Boulevard M109R
The sound of power. Looking for a muscular cruiser that gets your adrenaline flowing? The Suzuki Boulevard M109R delivers that by combining sleek classic styling and unparalleled performance. The M109R features an advanced chassis built for effortless cruising across town, or across state lines. Its unrivaled capabilities are born from Suzukis championship-winning race heritage. Each bikes magnificent performance begins with a 1783cc, 8-valve DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, V-Twin engine. The M109R’s engine is tuned to produce massive torque all the way from idle to redline, which translates into acceleration that you have to feel to believe. The big V-twin also produces a throaty, aggressive exhaust that identifies the M109R as a power cruiser beyond compare.Features May Include:
- A 1783cc, 8-valve DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, V-Twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
- Huge 4.4-inch (112mm) forged aluminum-alloy pistons. These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle, while featuring race-proven design to reduce friction and inertial mass.
- The 2-into-1-into-2 stainless steel chromed exhaust system features Suzukis digitally controlled SET (Suzuki Exhaust Tuning) system for optimum engine performance and a powerful V-Twin sound.
- Suzukis class-leading electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV) with 56mm throttle bodies, which maintains optimum air velocity for smooth low to mid-range throttle response.
- Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), a compact dry sump lubrication system, provides reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and a lower center of gravity.
- Engine bore is lined with Suzukis race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for optimum heat transfer, tighter piston-to-cylinder clearances and reduced weight.
- 5 speed constant mesh
- A high-tensile double cradle steel frame is built to confortably handle all the power and torque while delivering agile handling and a plush, smooth ride.
- Inverted front forks feature race-proven cartridge internals with 46mm stanchion tubes and provide 5.1-inches of wheel travel.
- A cast aluminum alloy swingarm works with a progressive shock linkage and a preload-adjustable single rear shock delivering 4.6 inches of wheel travel.
- The widest 240/40R18M/C 79V tubeless rear tire ever used on a SUZUKI motorcycle.
- Instrument cluster including a digital tachometer, gear position indicator and LED indicator lights is integrated into the top of the headlight cowl.
- Tank-mounted analog speedometer and LCD odometer, dual tripmeters, fuel gauge and clock.
- A dual spark plug per cyclinder ignition system is controlled by a powerful 32-bit ECM for improved combustion efficiency and reduced exhaust emissions.
- A unique two-stage cam drive system creates a compact cylinder head design, reduces overall engine height and creates a lower center of gravity.
- A three-piece, 9.5-liter volume airbox (with dual intakes) includes two pleated fabric air cleaner elements located on both sides of the engine.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info