2014 Suzuki Boulevard 800
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2014 Suzuki® Boulevard C50 B.O.S.S.
One word comes to mind to describe the Suzuki Boulevard C50 B.O.S.S. - classic, a classic that just got better! The C50 B.O.S.S. is a cruiser that offers blacked out classic styling, unmatched comfort, and thrilling performance. With kicked out front ends, wide handlebars, smooth suspension, and well-cushioned seating; Suzukis design team has the riders comfort in mind. The C50 B.O.S.S. boasts a fuel-injected, 45-degree, V-twin engine that cranks out 805cc that generates abundant torque down low and matched by exciting top-end performance.
Go ahead, what are you waiting for? Cruise down the boulevard and own the night with a Suzuki B.O.S.S..Features May Include:
- The C50 B.O.S.S. has the following features blacked out: Head lamp housing, Rearview mirrors, Handlebars, Clutch lever, Brake lever, Handle switches, Front fork outer tubes, Steering stem head, Tank cover, Air cleaner cap, Clutch cover, Side covers, Second air valve cover, Generator cover, Final gear case, Taillight cover, Front brake caliper, Front and rear wheels, Mufflers, Prop stand
- Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM torque.
- Digitally tuned with throttle-position sensors to provide even more low-end torque from the big V-Twin engine.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response.
- Suzuki Pulsed-secondary Air-Injection system (PAIR) introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and reduce emissions.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
- A blacked out staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine provides a deep rumbling exhaust note and strong torque.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and offers low torque reaction.
- A kicked-out, 33-degree rake and long 65.2-inch wheelbase provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Telescopic forks provide 5.5 inches of smooth suspension travel.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustabililty providing 4.1 inches of smooth and response suspension travel.
- Wide handlebars, forward-mounted floorboards, and leather-textured seat provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
- The instrument cluster includes a convenient gear-position indicator, a large fuel meter, and a clock always on display.
- Styling incorporating timeless laid-back style in the cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- Wide passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient and compact LED taillight.
- Low 27.6-inch seat height.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info