2014 Suzuki Burgman 400
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Utilizing Suzukis most advanced technology the Burgman 200 ABS has got everything you need and more. The plush double stitched seating and specially designed cutaway floorboards provide a comfortable riding experience that is second to none. From the sleek elegant body styling to the powerful 200cc SOHC engine the Burgman 200 ABS offers best riding experience possible. Whether you are touring the town or commuting to work the Burgman 200 ABS is just what you need to get the job done with style and class.Featres May Include:
- Spacious under-seat storage can hold two full-face helmets.
- Ergonomically designed for an easy foot reach from the ground.
- The ergonomically designed and wind-tunnel tested windscreen provides excellent wind protection and reduces rider fatigue.
- 240mm front disc with 2-piston caliper and 240mm rear disc with single piston caliper provide efficient braking performance.
- A 12V DC outlet is located below the instrument panel is for ease of use and is ideal for powering a navigation unit or charging your mobile device.
- The Bugman 200’s ABS monitors wheel speed and matches stopping power to available traction.
- A lightweight and compact 200cc engine produces strong low-to-mid range power and is powerful enough for freeway commutes.
- Suzuki fuel injection system achieves superb combustion efficiency, results in smooth engine start, improved fuel efficiency and smooth power delivery.
- The continuously variable transmission (CVT) incorporates a fixed-spring design that minimizes vibration.
- The telescopic front forks (33mm inner tube diameter) soak in harsh road bumps to provide a plush ride.
- Rear twin shock absorbers are equipped with spring pre-load adjustment. Rider can adjust the spring setting depending on the conditions.
- Center fuel tank layout and compact engine design creates a low-center of gravity which contributes to great stability and maneuverability.
- The Burgman 200’s seat height comes in at 735mm and is the lowest in the class
- The seat is shaped narrowly in the front while wider in the back for increased comfort.
- Conveniently placed grab bars for passengers.
- Two front storage compartments allow you to easily carry essential items on daily trips.
- An instrument cluster with turn signal, high-beam, FI, ABS, water temp, eco drive, clock, fuel, and more!
- Clean and classy cockpit displays provides an enjoyable riding experience.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info