2014 Suzuki GSX-R1000
Street Motorcycle for sale by RideNow Powersports of Surprise in Surprise, Arizona 85374
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2014 Suzuki GSX-R1000
The 2014 Suzuki GSX-R will once again prove itself to be legendary motorcycle with amazing throttle response, power, and acceleration at mid range engine speeds all with great fuel economy. Engineering your dream bike to go fast is not the only priority at Suzuki. The ability to stop as you please, to turn as you command, is just as important to Suzuki as it is to you. The GSX-R line delivers outstanding braking capabilities with its Brembo calipers and heat-resistant stainless steel brake discs. The bike maneuvers like a dream with a solid chassis design and responsive suspension.Features May Include:
- A 999cc four-cylinder powerplant, with Bore x Stroke of 74.5mm x 57.3mm brings enhanced throttle response across the entire rpm range and high potential for racetrack performance.
- Lightweight, durable forged pistons are designed with the Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology and optimized camshaft profiles was developed using proven MotoGP racing technology.
- Optimally shaped combustion chambers and a compression ratio of 12.9:1 promote low-range and mid-range performance and help realize a broad torque curve. 12-hole fuel injectors produce a fine fuel mist for more complete combustion, reducing fuel consumption and exhaust emissions.
- A six-speed close-ratio transmission
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- A lightweight and compact twin-spar frame is made of five cast sections. It is mated with an arched swingarm made of three castings and one-piece die-cast rear subframe.
- The compact engine allows a longer swingarm and shorter overall wheelbase for improved racetrack performance.
- Lightweight, fully adjustable 43mm Showa Big Piston Front forks (BPF) with an endurance-race-proven design deliver superb feedback and responsive, stable operation, and are lightweight.
- Rear shock absorber features adjustable rebound damping, spring preload, and both high-speed and low-speed compression damping allowing adjustability for a wide range of conditions.
- Instruments include a silver-ringed analog tachometer with LCD speedometer. LCD readouts include odometer, dual trip meters, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure warning indicator, gear position indicator, lap timer/stopwatch, S-DMS setting indicator and bar-graph indicating the instrument lighting level, or brightness.
- The footpegs can be adjusted to any of three positions in a 14mm horizontal and vertical range. The rear brake pedal and master cylinder move with the right footpeg assembly, and the shift-lever linkage can be adjusted to accommodate changes in the position of the left footpeg.
- A high-grip leather seat features outstanding holding properties, providing the rider with a greater sense of stability when accelerating.
- Pentagonal shaped ventilation holes in the side of each cylinder bore reduce pumping losses, further improving throttle response. The shape of the ventilation holes - wider at the top, narrower at the bottom - matches the actual flow of the trapped air, reducing pumping losses due to internal crankcase air-pressure resistance to downward piston movement.
- The 4-2-1 exhaust system, carrying a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve maximizing torque and improving throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid rpm range
- Large, efficient radiator with a trapezoidal shape developed on factory team racebikes and a trapezoidal engine oil cooler both help reduce drag.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info