2014 Suzuki GSX-R750
Street Motorcycle for sale by Approval Powersports in Canton, Michigan 48187
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Used 2014 Suzuki GSXR750 for sale with only 11,037 miles! Sharp! All stock, no modifications! Just serviced at a factory authorized Suzuki dealership, inspected, certified and includes a one year warranty. Why buy new? Save thousands! Only 7,999!
Call (810)648-9500 for more information.
Financing available with low monthly payments.
See 400+ pre-owned vehicles at http://www.approvalpowersports.com
Fill out a finance app at http://www.approvalpowersports.com/financeapp.asp
2014 Suzuki GSX-R750
Suzuki has remained true to the GSX-R’s original concept with continued evolution the GSX-R750. The GSX-R750 remains the best choice for riders who appreciate a state-of-the-art 750cc engine combined with the compactness of a GSX-R600cc Supersport. When you ride a GSX-R750 you experience the breathtaking combination of outstanding race winning heritage, engine performance, crisp handling, compact size and light weight. Its a winning combination that allows any rider to experience the exhilarating rush any time, any place, anywhere.Features May Include:
- A 750cc, four-cylinder engine with a race-proven oversquare bore/stroke ratio provides exceptionally potent, high-revving performance.
- Engine utilizes forged pistons, shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes for outstanding engine performance.
- Lightweight titanium-alloy valves are controlled by single valve spring to reduce mechanical losses.
- Class leading Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system includes fine-spray 8-hole injectors, providing improved fuel atomization contributing to more complete combustion in the cylinder.
- Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control circuit helps maintain more precise ignition timing across the range of engine temperatures.
- A six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- Race-developed, lightweight 41mm Showa Big Piston front-Fork (BPF) delivers superb feedback and consistent performance.
- A lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum cradle frame is made of five cast sections and features a cast swingarm.
- An electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at lower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
- Front brakes feature fully floating 310mm discs and radial-mounted, four-piston Brembo monoblock calipers.
- A single Showa rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
- 3-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever, and short fuel tank help compose a comfortable riding position.
- Compact, lightweight instrument cluster with a built-in lap timer/stopwatch and programmable engine rpm indicators.
- Analog tachometer. LCD readouts include speedometer, odometer, dual trip meter, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure indicator, S-DMS and gear position indicators.
- A 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system features a titanium muffler, which carries a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve. The system maximizes torque and improves throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid RPM range.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) offers push-button selection of two racing-developed engine control maps to suit road conditions and personal preference
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) plated cylinders integrated into the u
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info