2014 Suzuki V-Strom 650
Street Motorcycle for sale by RideNow Powersports on Boulder in Las Vegas, Nevada 89122
RideNow Powersports on Boulder
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 872-1965Click here ›
New 2014 Suzuki V-Strom 650 $5,999
2014 Suzuki V-Strom 650 ABS
Last year, Suzuki introduced the redesigned V-Strom 650 ABS that focused on more than comfort. It enhanced the running performance and in-town versatility of the popular V-Strom brand. The 645cc, v-twin engine features outstanding performance in low-to mid rpm range and has impressive styling that stands out in form and function. The V-Strom 650 ABS is an environmentally friendly vehicle that has excellent fuel economy for daily commuting and weekend touring. The Suzuki V-Strom 650 is just what you dreamed of to tackle on your exotic getaway.Features May Include:
- The V-Strom 650 Antilock Brake System (ABS) unit features a lightweight, compact design. The ABS monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction.
- Compact, slim styling featuring a vivid combination of expressive painted sections and functional black resin components accentuates the sporty profile. Colors available: Pearl Glacier White and Pearl Vigor Blue
- 645cc V-Twin engine features broad torque delivery, signature V-Twin power pulses and sporty quick-revving high rpm range power surges for full-range riding enjoyment. An efficient engine design delivers high mileage and class-leading riding range.
- A high-speed 32-bit ECU controls Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system, contributing to enhanced low-to-mid rpm range torque, a linear throttle response and lower emissions.
- The V-Strom 650 ABS has a high-mounted stainless steel exhaust system with aluminum muffler that is tuned to enhance engine torque and low-to-midrange performance.
- The V-Strom 650 ABS fuel injection system uses fine-atomization 10-hole fuel injectors for high combustion efficiency.
- Twin iridium spark plugs for each cyclinder heighten the spark strength and combustion efficiency, contributing to increased power, a more linear throttle response, easier engine start-up and a more stable idle.
- The 6-speed transmission is tailored for active sporty rides with tighter 1st through 5th gear ratios, while keeping highway cruises comfortable with a tall top gear.
- Lightweight and rigid twin-spar aluminum-alloy frame and swingarm contribute to smooth handling performance and excellent stability at high-speeds.
- The V-Strom 650 ABS features 5-way spring-preload-adjustable 43mm-telescopic front forks with 5.9 inches of travel working with a link-type rear suspension with 6.3 inches of travel, stepless rebound damping adjuster and 5-way spring preload adjuster which can be increased or decreased by turning a knob providing a ride that suits the rider preference for comfort.
- Front dual 310mm-disc brakes and rear 260mm-disc brake deliver smooth, controllable stopping power. Expansion-resistant high-pressure brake hose enhances the responsive brake feel.
- 19-inch front and 17-inch rear radial tires specifically designed for the V-Strom 650 ABS.
- The sporty, dynamic front fairing houses compact dual multi-reflector headlight delivering superb light distribution.
- A 3-way height-adjustable windscreen, carefully shaped with extensive wind tunnel testing, efficiently reduces wind noise and rider fatigue.
- The V-Strom 650 ABS features a comfortable riding position, thanks to its well-shaped seat. A slim 5.3 gallon fuel tank and compactly tucked-in frame covers make the rider feel at one with the machine.
2014 Suzuki V-Strom 650 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources