2014 Yamaha FZ1
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The FZ1 provides long ride comfort with liter-bike performance so you dont have to compromise. It combines a compact 998cc, 20-valve engine tuned for tremendous mid-range with sculpted bodywork, comfortable riding position and adjustable suspension that conquers everything from urban assault to track the days to sport touring.
Key Features May Include:
- Our ultimate street brawler brings 998cc of fuel-injected power to the fray, in a light-and-strong aluminum frame.
- Sculpted bodywork and a comfortable handlebar position for great looks and rider comfort.
- Fully adjustable 43mm inverted fork and a single shock with adjustable preload and rebound damping. Tunable for sport touring or urban assault.
- Compact design, 998cc DOHC 20-valve engine is tuned for tremendous mid-range punch and massive top-end power.
- Fuel injection with computer-controlled sub-throttle valves provides precise fuel/air mixture for superb power delivery across the entire rev range.
- Closed-deck cylinder block provides great strength while allowing a narrow engine in spite of big, 77mm bores.
- Aggressive chassis geometry with Supersport inspired 51 percent front wheel weight bias. Provides quick and nimble handling.
- Short 4.8-gallon fuel tanks allows the rider to move into a forward position. Rider forward ergonomics move the rider into a position of great control.
- Cast aluminum frame uses the engine as a stressed member. Allows for optimal rigidity, light weight, and superb handling.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info