2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700
Utility Motorcycle for sale by Stubbs Cycles in Houston, Texas 77087
$8,899Check value with KBB ›
ATV Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 $8,899
Upgrades to this proven class leader have further established it as your best terrain-conquering, precise-handling choice for durable, reliable performance in almost any conditions.
Key Features May Include:
- The Grizzly 700, has a powerful 686cc, liquid-cooled, SOHC power plant, produces more power for the 2014 model year with enhanced engine settings to improve low end, mid-range and top end engine performance. The piston shape has been modified and compression ratio raised from 9.1:1 to 10.0:1, for an increased power feeling throughout the rev range.
- The front and rear A-arms are longer while suspension stroke on both the front and rear shocks has also increased. These adjustments greatly enhance low speed rider comfort without sacrificing any of the legendary Grizzly handling.
- Three-position On-Command® 4WD sytem lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully locked differential 4WD”all with the simple push of a button. Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
- Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode and reverse.
- Advanced digital instrument panel boasts a multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
- A new cylinder head and enhanced engine settings help improve low end, mid range, and top end engine performance. The piston shape has been modified and compression ratio raised from 9.1:2 to 10.0:1, for an increased power feeling throughout the rev range.
- New longer front and rear suspension settings greatly enhance rider comfort.
- New steering geometry lightens the steering effort, adding to rider comfort.
- New graphic design enhances the rugged appearance.
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources