2014 Yamaha Raider
Street Motorcycle for sale by RideNow Powersports on Boulder in Las Vegas, Nevada 89122
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2014 Yamaha® Raider
If you want totally custom but would rather ride then wrench, have a look at the Raider by Star® Motorcycles. It is truly the ultimate marriage of cruiser styling and total performance. Its 113-cubic-inch fuel-injected V-twin engine takes a back seat to no V-twin when it comes to power and reliability. And the rest of the chopper-inspired Raider is pure Star® quality, designed and engineered by the world’s best bike builders.
Key Features May Include:
- The Raider was inspired by the custom chopper movement, but since it’s a Star, it had to also handle, stop and go.
- A 6-degree yoke angle—the first ever on a Star Motorcycle—makes it possible to achieve that custom raked-out look as well as neutral handling and straight-line cruisability: 33-degree rake plus 6 degrees yoke angle gives total rake of 39 degrees and 102mm of trail.
- Custom 5-spoke wheels carry a 120/70-21-inch bias tire up front, and a wide, 210/40-18 radial out back—the tallest and widest ever on a Star.
- Estimated 42 mpg means this cruiser can go the distance between fill-ups.
- 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled, OHV with 4 valves per cylinder, pushrod 48-degree V-twin pumps out max torque at just 2500 rpm and max power at 4500 rpm for powerful, relaxed cruising.
- Four pushrod-activated valves and two spark plugs per cylinder provide optimum combustion efficiency along with classically beautiful engine architecture.
- All-aluminum cast frame is light, rigid and tuned for light, athletic handling. A light, Controlled-Fill, aluminum swingarm casting complements the bike’s lithe style.
- Low, sculpted seat holds the rider in place, and pullback bars reach back to enforce a casual, urban cruising style.
- Cool, tank-mounted instrumentation complements the custom look, and contains analog speedometer and fuel gauge, along with twin digital tripmeters, odometer and self-diagnostics.
Vehicle History Report
Vehicle SpecificationsSee All Specifications
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info