2014 Yamaha Raider
Street Motorcycle for sale by ARS Powersports- Okeechobee in Okeechobee, Florida 34972
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2014 Yamaha® Raider Star Custom Line
The Star Custom Line (SCL) is an exclusive, totally custom, limited production Raider for those wanting a truly unique chopper-inpired performance cruiser. Each bike has hand painted elements and features stainless steel braided lines, custom blacked-out hardware, genuine leather seat and a special metal SCL hologram badge on the top of the fuel tank. Plus all the addicive power and performance of the 113-cubic inch V-Twin engine that is second to none in its class.
Key Features May Include:
- The limited production Raider SCL is loaded with premium cruiser features. Crafted for riders who value exclusivity, only 500 of these exceptional machines will be built.
- The Raider SCL features newly developed, aggressive, robust, dark Matte Iron paint accented with a Matte Raven color including unique pin striping on the front/rear fenders and headlight. The bike delivers premium quality the discerning rider is looking for. A new blacked-out theme embodies the Raider SCL with black components throughout: oxidized titanium coated fork tubes, push-rod tubes, forks, exhaust, air cleaner box, wheels, meter panel, switch gear, and master cylinders, just to name a few. The 2014 Raider SCL simply stands out from the crowd.
- Great attention to detail was taken into consideration when designing the genuine leather two-tone seat with embroidered SCL logo, and matching beige and red stitching keeping the discerning cruiser customer in mind. Over time, the seat will develop a character of its own and will be unlike any other. The top panels of the seat have leather grain for 2014.
- An exclusive metal SCL badge with hologram is placed on top of the fuel tank as a constant reminder to its owner that only 500 of these unique machines exist.
- 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled, OHV with 4 valves per cylinder, pushrod 48-degree V-twin pumps out max torque at just 2500 rpm and max power at 4500 rpm for powerful, relaxed cruising.
- Four pushrod-activated valves and two spark plugs per cylinder provide optimum combustion efficiency along with classically beautiful engine architecture.
- All-aluminum cast frame is light, rigid, and tuned for light, athletic handling. A light, Controlled-Fill, aluminum swingarm casting complements the bike’s lithe style.
- Low, sculpted rider and passenger seat of exclusive, two-toned beige and red stitching set this bike apart while maintaining the Raider’s casual, urban cruising style ergonomics.
- A 6-degree yoke angle—the first ever on a street-legal Star Motorcycle—makes it possible to achieve that custom look as well as neutral handling and straight-line cruisability: 33-degree rake plus 6 degrees yoke angle gives total rake of 39 degrees and 102mm of trail.
Vehicle SpecificationsSee All Specifications
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info