2014 Yamaha Raptor 700
Sport Motorcycle for sale by Ride Now Powersports Concord in Concord, North Carolina 28027
ATVs and side-by-sides serve similar purposes, but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
The Raptor® 700 SE Boasts a special color and graphic treatment to go along Yamaha GYTR® front grab bar and heel gaurd.
Key Features May Include:
- Forged lightweight piston, connecting rod and crankshaft in the 686cc engine are light and strong, for a hard-hitting, quick-revving powerplant that revs all the way to 9000 rpm. Dual counterbalancers keep it smooth.
- Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI) means consistently excellent engine performance in a wide range of conditions, elevations and temperatures.
- Competition-spec dry-sump lubrication system boosts usable horsepower and keeps overall engine size more compact.
- State-of-the-art chassis combines a steel front section with an aluminum rear section and detachable subframe to create a super-strong structure.
- Piggyback shocks provide excellent sport-riding comfort, with high- and low-speed compression adjustability, rebound and preload adjustability, and 9.1-inch travel.
- YZ-style piggyback rear shock gives 10.1-inch wheel travel with high- and low-speed compression adjustability for maximum sport versatility, along with preload and rebound adjustment.
- Inner rolled wheels reduce weight while maintaining strength.
- Long seat allows maximum rider comfort and movement with superb sport-riding ergonomics.
- Multireflector 30-watt Krypton headlights set back in the front cowl add the perfect no-compromises sporting accent, and an LED taillight provides great visibility.
ATV Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info