2014 Yamaha Road Star
Street Motorcycle for sale by Moroney's Harley-Davidson in New Windsor, New York 12553
$9,495Check value with KBB ›
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 872-1965Click here ›
New 2014 Yamaha Road Star $9,495
The Road Star® S is one of the most customized air-cooled V-twins in the business… and with good reason too. It simply looks good, due mostly to the classic appeal of that hardtail-looking hardware that goes with it. The Road Star® S gets even more chrome accents to the front end including chrome switchgear, front brake master cylinder, front fork and levers.
Key Features May Include:
- The Road Star S gets a chromed out front end including chrome forks, fork covers, fork clamp, switch housings, and brake/clutch levers as well as stainless steel braided throttle and clutch cables.
- Electronic fuel injection provides easy cold starting and flawless fuel delivery at nearly all altitudes and in nearly any conditions.
- 102-cubic-inch (1670cc) V-twin powered beauty in a long and low hardtail-look frame, with plenty of customization potential built in. Modern engineering and materials, including ceramic-composite cylinder liners for superior heat dissipation.
- Air cooling, hydraulic valve lifters, and belt final drive reduce maintenance requirements to a minimum.
- Estimated 36 mpg means this cruiser is in for a long haul between fill-ups.
- The Star® Accessories Catalog is packed full of high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully express their individuality.
- Computer-controlled fuel injection monitors multiple engine parameters to calculate perfect mixture under nearly all conditions.
- Solid-mounted engine housed in specially designed rigid-look, double-cradle frame features a stylish 32-degree rake.
- Dual 298mm front disc brakes feature four-piston calipers with aluminum pistons and sintered brake pads for strong, linear stopping power, backed up by a 320mm single rear disc.
2014 Yamaha Road Star Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources