2014 Yamaha Road Star
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The Road Star® S is one of the most customized air-cooled V-twins in the business… and with good reason too. It simply looks good, due mostly to the classic appeal of that hardtail-looking hardware that goes with it. The Road Star® S gets even more chrome accents to the front end including chrome switchgear, front brake master cylinder, front fork and levers.
Key Features May Include:
- The Road Star S gets a chromed out front end including chrome forks, fork covers, fork clamp, switch housings, and brake/clutch levers as well as stainless steel braided throttle and clutch cables.
- Electronic fuel injection provides easy cold starting and flawless fuel delivery at nearly all altitudes and in nearly any conditions.
- 102-cubic-inch (1670cc) V-twin powered beauty in a long and low hardtail-look frame, with plenty of customization potential built in. Modern engineering and materials, including ceramic-composite cylinder liners for superior heat dissipation.
- Air cooling, hydraulic valve lifters, and belt final drive reduce maintenance requirements to a minimum.
- Estimated 36 mpg means this cruiser is in for a long haul between fill-ups.
- The Star® Accessories Catalog is packed full of high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully express their individuality.
- Computer-controlled fuel injection monitors multiple engine parameters to calculate perfect mixture under nearly all conditions.
- Solid-mounted engine housed in specially designed rigid-look, double-cradle frame features a stylish 32-degree rake.
- Dual 298mm front disc brakes feature four-piston calipers with aluminum pistons and sintered brake pads for strong, linear stopping power, backed up by a 320mm single rear disc.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info