2014 Yamaha Road Star
Street Motorcycle for sale by RideNow Powersports on Ina in Tucson, Arizona 85741
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Fill up the 4.7-gallon fuel tank, plant your feet on the floating floorboards and let that big 102-cubic inch fuel-injected V-twin have its head. Medium-size adjustable windshield. Color-matched hard sidebags. Touring saddle and passenger seat with backrest. You’re ready to go. The Road Star® Silverado S adds chrome accents and more.
Key Features May Include:
- The Road Star Silverado S gets a chromed out front end including chrome forks, fork covers, fork clamp, switch housings, and brake/clutch levers as well as stainless steel braided throttle and clutch cables.
- Electronic fuel injection provides easy cold starting and flawless fuel delivery at nearly all altitudes and in nearly any conditions.
- A medium-size adjustable windshield enhances riding experience by keeping wind and weather off the rider.
- Color-matched locking hard sidebags look great and provide ample storage for traveling.
- Touring rider seat and passenger seat with backrest is shaped for roominess and extended long-range comfort.
- Power is not a problem for the long-legged 102-cubic-inch V-twin, and belt final drive passes it to the rear wheel with maximum efficiency.
- Estimated 36 mpg means this cruiser is in for a long haul between fill-ups.
- The Star® Accessories Catalog is packed full of high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully express their individuality.
- Ultra-thin, tank-mounted speedometer features a stylish design and provides easy reading of odometer, dual tripmeters, clock and fuel gauge as well as low fuel, high beam, turn signal, neutral and engine diagnostic indicator lights.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info