2014 Yamaha Roadliner S
Street Motorcycle for sale by Big St Charles Motorsports in St Charles, Missouri 63301
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Our biggest V-Twin is also our boldest, with highly advanced fuel-injected engine producing peak torque at only 2250 rpm. And an aluminum frame for the king of solid, precise handling nothing else in is class can touch. The Roadliner® S gets chrome switchgear, front break and clutch master cylinders an levers, belt guard, fork and fork covers, various engine covers, rear fender stay and polished wheels.
Key Features May Include:
- The Roadliner S gets chrome switchgear, front brake and clutch master cylinders and levers, belt guard, fork and fork covers, handlebar clamps, shifter, front pulley cover, various engine covers, and rear fender stay.
- Powerful and beautiful 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled, pushrod V-twin produces great thrust at any speed.
- Twin-bore downdraft electronic fuel injection provides optimum engine efficiency and throttle response in the widest possible range of conditions.
- Neo-streamline design gives the Roadliner S a completely distinctive look.
- Long and low aluminum frame provides great looks and light handling unlike any other full-size cruiser.
- A sculpted seat makes the Roadliner S an excellent place to sit on long rides.
- The Roadliner S achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 42 mpg with a fuel tank that holds 4.5 gallons of gas.
- The Star® Accessories Catalog is packed full of high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully express their individuality.
- Aluminum frame is light, rigid, and requires few welds for a smooth, clean look. A light, Controlled-Fill die-cast swingarm complements the bike’s streamline style and reduces unsprung weight for great handling.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info