2014 Yamaha V Star 1300
Street Motorcycle for sale by Freedom Powersports of McDonough in McDonough, Georgia 30523
$5,499Check value with KBB ›
Freedom Powersports of McDonough
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 $5,499
Not too big and not too small but with a personality all its own. Thats the V Star® 1300 with its belt drive, powerful 80 inch V-twin, steel fenders and flangeless fuel tank. Star quality from stem to stern and the look to turn heads all in a package that is designed to navigate the urban maze in style.
Key Features May Include:
- This midsize Star® brings modern classic styling along for a lighter, sportier, hot-rod-inspired ride.
- 80-cubic-inch (1304cc) liquid-cooled, fuel-injected V-twin produces excellent power across the board along with a highly stimulating exhaust note.
- Modern-classic design, including a two-into-one exhaust, gives the V Star 1300 that distinctive Star look.
- Steel chassis gets 48 percent of the bike’s weight on the front tire, for quick, light handling and maneuverability.
- Authentic cruiser features such as belt drive and steel fenders open up the customization possibilities even further.
- Estimated 42 mpg means over 200 miles of riding between fill-ups.
- The Star Accessories Catalog is packed full of high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully express their individuality.
- Four valves per cylinder (36mm intake, 32mm exhaust) provide optimum combustion efficiency; roller rocker arms reduce friction for better performance and reduced wear.
- Seven-spoke cast wheels and matching rear pulley mount fat, 16-inch tires for a cool period look albeit with big contact patches on the road.
2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 Specifications
- View the motorcycle history report
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources