2014 Yamaha YZF-R6
Street Motorcycle for sale by St. Pete Powersports in Saint Petersburg, Florida 33711
St. Pete Powersports
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 872-1965Click here ›
2014 Yamaha YZF-R6 $8,499
LED TURN SIGNALS!!!!!
2014 Yamaha YZF-R6THE RACERS CHOICE
From winnig the Daytona 200 to conquering the urban maze, the YZF-R6 turns heads as effortlessly as it does corner. Light, powerful and bristling with nearly every cutting-edge innovation, it features a taunt, tunable chassis that lets it maneuver from upright to full lean instantly - and carve tight, perfect lines. If youre for the ultimate 600, look no further.
Key Features May Include:
- Light, powerful, and bristling with knowledge gained from years of racing, the YZF-R6 is the most advanced production 600cc motorcycle Yamaha—or anybody else—has ever built.
- The YZF-R6 was the first production motorcycle with YCC-T® , Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle system-for flawless response under all conditions.
- YCC-I®, Yamaha Chip Controlled Intake, is used on the R6 to vary intake tract length for excellent cylinder filling and a broader powerband.
- Back torque-limiting slipper-type clutch greatly facilitates braking/downshifting from high speed. Close-ratio 6-speed transmission delivers seamless power and maximum acceleration.
- Compact, lightweight 67mm x 42.5mm, 599cc DOHC 16-valve, liquid-cooled titanium-valved four-cylinder has a compression ratio of 13.1:1, for great response. Domed pistons with valve cutouts produce a compact combustion chamber.
- Fuel injection mapping for the YCC-T—Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle dual-injector system complements the high compression ratio for great throttle response and reduced engine braking.
- A magnesium subframe removes weight from the rear of the motorcycle for increased mass centralization.
- Deltabox® aluminum frame incorporates GP thinking in terms of engine positioning and rigidity for the ultimate in 600-class handling.
- Four-way adjustable (preload, high-speed compression, low-speed compression and rebound damping) inverted fork with 41mm tubes increases freedom in setting up for street or track use; soak up the bumps and resist bottoming when braking.
2014 Yamaha YZF-R6 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources