2015 Harley-Davidson Softail 103 Heritage Classic
Street Motorcycle for sale by Southern Honda Powersports in CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee 37407
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2015 Harley-Davidson FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic
With its smooth performance, comfortable riding position, low seat height, ample luggage space, wind protection and passenger accommodations, the Heritage Softail® Classic is a true custom-touring bike. The quick-release windshield allows for quick conversion to custom cruising.
Few bikes capture the spirit of the original dressers more authentically than this beautiful motorcycle. 1940s-style leather saddlebags with quick-detach buckles, full FL front fender, chrome laced wheels and hub cover all pay homage to the past, while the counter-balanced Twin Cam 103B™ engine, hidden rear suspension and Anti-lock Braking System all reside at the forefront of modern technology.
6-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission
Horseshoe oil tank
Five-gallon fuel tank
Optional Tubeless Chrome Aluminum Profile Laced wheels
Optional Smart Security System with a proximity-based, hands-free security fob
Optional Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy (EITMS) (Dealer activated option)
handlebar master cylinder and front caliper
high-stiffness 4-piston fixed caliper with larger pistons and premium piston coating
Larger 300 mm rotor with higher effective radius
Paint color options including Custom color
• Standard Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
• Rigid-mounted, counter-balanced Twin Cam 103B™ V-Twin engine with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
• Tubeless Chrome Aluminum Profile Laced wheel option
• Fuel tank sender for accurate fuel-level readings
• Black powder-coated powertrain with chrome covers
• Chrome exhaust with dual staggered shorty mufflers
• Chrome, Steel Laced wheels with chrome hub covers
• 150 mm rear tire
• Chrome nostalgic seven-inch ball headlamp
• Chrome directional light bar and passing lamps
• Chrome oil tank
• Chrome nostalgic “cats-eye” tank console with a retro speedometer face
• Two-tone leather tank panel with matching sissy-bar backrest trim
• Ergonomic stainless steel, classic touring handlebar
• Half-round footboards and oval brake pedal pad
• Two-piece, two-up Softail® seat with removable pillion
• Studded, nostalgic leather saddlebags with hidden quick-detach buckles
• Detachable king-size clear windshield
• Full-coverage front and rear fenders with chrome accents
Length 94.7 in.
Seat Height, Laden 7 25.5 in.
Seat Height, Unladen 7 27.2 in.
Ground Clearance 5.2 in.
Rake (steering head) (deg) 31
Trail 5.8 in.
Wheelbase 64.4 in.
Tires, Front Specification MT90B16 72H
Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16 71H
Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3.5 qt.
Weight, As Shipped 730 lb.
Weight, In Running Order 761 lb.
Engine 1 Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103B™
Bore 3.87 in.
Stroke 4.374 in.
Displacement 103.1 cu in
Compression Ratio 9.6:1
Fuel System 3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
Exhaust Chrome, staggered shorty exhaust with dual mufflers
Wheels, Optional Style Type 9 Chrome Aluminum Profile Laced
Wheels, Front Type 9 Steel Laced
Wheels, Rear Type Steel Laced
Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston front and 2-piston rear
Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
Engine Torque 2 95.2 ft-lb
Engine Torque (rpm) 3,000
Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 24.4
Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 25.9
Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 5 42 mpg
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 8 High beam, front fender running lights, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, security system
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info