2015 Kawasaki Teryx4
Currently, there are no related articles to display.
The Kawasaki Teryx4™ LE is the pinnacle of side x side performance and styling. It was designed with custom touches and special features to provide reliable off-road enjoyment for the whole family. The 2015 Teryx4 LE leads the way with performance, power and handling that sets the benchmark in its class. The entire family will be able to enjoy the smooth ride and long list of standard features on the Teryx4, making those rugged excursions more fun than ever!
- Large 783cc digital fuel-injected 90-degree V-twin offers the best combination of power and efficiency, delivered exactly where a four-seat side x side needs it most. Even better... it does it all while delivering impressive fuel economy!
- FOX Podium shocks offer excellent sporty control and plush progressive ride comfort
- Super-strong double-X frame design with integrated ROPS cage offers rigidity and durability for the Teryx4’s extra passengers and higher load carrying capacity
- Kawasaki engineering and construction that is visibly strong, with high-quality welds, large bearings, stout U-joints and a premium look that can only be found on Teryx side x sides
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) system offers low-effort steering and extra damping at speed and in rough going and reduce driver fatigue
- Painted candy-colored Lime Green, Burnt Orange, or Metallic Stardust White bodywork package offers good looks and extreme durability for the long haul, with scratch-resistant material used throughout
- Strong bodywork package offers good looks and extreme durability for the long haul, with scratch-resistant material used throughout
- Roomy interior lets the driver and three passengers stretch out, while ample cargo space means you can take along plenty of supplies and gear
- Relatively short wheelbase allows a tight 16.7’ turning radius (handy for close-quarters maneuvering) and the ability to climb over obstacles that would high-center longer and lower vehicles
- Superb off-road ability, including high-grade Maxxis® Bighorn 26 tires on 12 rims, 11.1 of ground clearance, a 17-degree break-over angle
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT) and a centrifugal clutch offer sporty performance and the slow-speed throttle precision needed in tricky or slow-speed conditions
- Electronic three-mode transfer case is controlled by a handy cockpit switch and allows instantaneous changes from 2WD to 4WD and 4WD with differential lock for maximum traction situations
- Dual 200mm front discs and a sealed multi-plate rear brake system help provide secure stopping power
- Convenience features include latching doors, auto-style parking brake, roomy cargo area, full instrumentation, passenger hand-holds, over fenders for mud protection, easy-opening front hood for maintenance and much more
- Multi-function instrumentation offers the driver a host of important information, including speed, hour meter, fuel level and much more
Side-by-Side Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info