2015 Suzuki Boulevard 1500 C90
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Experience the ultimate touring cruiser when you take the 2015 Suzuki Boulevard C90T for a ride. This cruiser comes with all the bells and whistles to make your ride as comfortable as possible. A large windscreen will keep you and your passenger sheltered from headwinds while you enjoy roaring up the roads with the 1462cc long-stroke, liquid-cooled, 54-degree V-twin engine. Saddlebags and a comfortable passenger seat are included to maximize comfort and functionality. The 2015 Suzuki Boulevard C90T is designed from front to back to deliver the best touring experience possible, and it doesn’t disappoint!Features May Include
- The C90T is the first SUZUKI BOULEVARD to come from the factory with hard side cases. Hard saddlebags are made of durable, impact-resistant ABS plastic under stylish covers custom-matched to the seats. They’re designed as part of the bike, not as luggage add-ons.
- The C90T’s windscreen is positioned and designed to provide ample wind protection at freeway speeds. With subtle Suzuki Boulevard styling, the firmly mounted windscreen offers protection without distraction. Wind buffeting is minimized by allowing just the right amount of air to pass above the headlight.
- The 1462cc (90 cubic inch) long-stroke, liquid cooled, SOHC, 4-valves-per-cylinder, 54 degree V-Twin engine is built to deliver massive torque while maintaining efficient operation.
- Each aluminum-alloy cylinder is plated with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM), a coating of nickel-phosphorus-silicon-carbide that reduces friction and increases heat transfer. The result is increased durability and ring seal. Each piston’s upper compression ring and oil control ring are given a chrome-nitride coating to make them harder and smoother to further reduce friction.
- Dual spark plugs for each cylinder contribute combustion and fuel efficiency.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) induction system is enhanced by the 32-bit engine control unit that instantly delivers the optimum fuel-air mixture and power output. The system it’s the same design used in Suzuki championship-winning GSX-R sportbikes delivers seamless throttle response while boosting fuel efficiency and delivering strong torque.
- To further reduce mechanical noise, each cylinder head’s cam cover is separated from the cam bearing caps, and a rubber gasket is used between the cylinder head and the cam cover.
- An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system improves cold starting and stabilizes engine idle under varying conditions.
- To maximize air induction for best power and torque, the C90T features a unique system that uses three separate air-cleaner boxes feeding the engine. This air induction system increases engine output without sacrificing style or fuel-tank capacity.
- The Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) reduces the force needed to pull in the clutch lever so clutch operation remains light. The system produces smooth downshifts by reducing pressure on the clutch plates under deceleration.
- Design engineers married the desire for time-honored appeal with the need for modern performance. The result is a traditionally styled cruiser featuring a rider triangle footboards, handlebars, seat position that delivers classic control with outstanding comfort. Wide handlebar and seat design, plus wide/low fuel tank shape add to C90Ts low-slung look.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info