2015 Suzuki Boulevard 800 M50
Street Motorcycle for sale by Big St Charles Motorsports in St Charles, Missouri 63301
$5,999Check value with KBB ›
Big St Charles Motorsports
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2015 Suzuki Boulevard 800 M50 $5,999
The 2015 Suzuki Boulevard M50 is a modern cruiser that combines cutting-edge performance and the classic visual appeal. The fuel-injected 805cc V-twin engine delivers robust, responsive power and exciting low-end torque. Sleek styling — including slash-cut mufflers, a hard-tail design and low-rise bars — promises aggressive performance that the M50 delivers. With great power comes great handling requirements, which are fulfilled with the link-type rear suspension and front disc brakes. The 2015 Suzuki Boulevard M50 exceeds the expectations of cruiser riders in terms of both looks and capability.Features May Include
- 805cc Fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected V-Twin, engine is built to deliver exciting torque from down low in the rpm range.
- Powerful 32-bit-prosessor Engine Control Module (ECM) helps ensure precise control.
- Electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve System (SDTV) - maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to-mid rpm throttle response and high torque output. Multi-hole-type fuel injectors deliver a fine spray for a powerful yet fuel-efficient operation.
- Suzuki’s Pulsed-secondary AIR-inject (PAIR) system introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned fuel to help cut down on emissions.
- Crankshaft designed with 45-degree offset crank pins to reduce engine vibration without a counterbalance for a more comfortable ride.
- Custom-styled exhaust designed for a deep rumbling sound and tuned low rpm power.
- An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system eliminates the choke and shortens the engine’s warm-up time.
- Five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft final-drive system is clean-running with low torque reaction.
- Link-type rear suspension connects to a truss-style swingarm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustment.
- Inverted 41mm front forks contribute to performance, look, and a comfortable ride.
- Single front disc brake with large 300mm rotor for strong braking performance.
- Sharp-edged-styled front fender adds to the clean look of the front end, while the bob-tail rear fender adds to the flowing lines at the rear.
- Soft-tail-style frame creates the classic and sleek cruiser style from the distinctive headlights to the exhaust pipes.
- Long, wide 4.1 US gal fuel tank flows smoothly back to the seat -attractive raised fuel filler includes indicator lights for turn signals, high beam and low fuel.
- Cast-aluminum 16-inch front and 15-inch rear wheels, with a gleaming silver finish.
- Low-rise handlebars mounted on pull-back risers provide a comfortable reach for the rider and increased comfort around town or on the highway.
- Handlebar-mounted speedometer styled for a clean appearance and positioned for good visibility
- Bright bullet-style turn signals designed for high visibility and attractive appearance
- Large LED-type taillight with a clear lens provides a modern custom look.
- Wide, comfortable seat with low seat height - passenger seat can be removed for a bobbed rear fender appearance.
- Standard 4-way emergency flasher and high-beam passing switch
- Powerful multi-reflector headlight housed in an attractive case with stylish headlight rim - headlight switches off during startup to reduce load on battery.
2015 Suzuki Boulevard 800 M50 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources