2015 Suzuki Boulevard 800 C50
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2015 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
Settle into the comfortable seat of the Suzuki Boulevard C50T and experience the open road. Designed for long-range trips, the C50T comes stock with an aerodynamic windshield, well-padded backrest, and large leather saddlebags. Of course, comfort wouldn’t mean much without power. A 45-degree V-twin 805cc engine provides all the power you need while the telescopic forks and link-type suspension keep the ride as smooth as possible. The Suzuki Boulevard C50T is crafted specifically with touring mind. Experience the comfort and power of this cruiser for yourself!Features May Include
- Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM power and torque.
- Digitally tuned with throttle-position sensors to provide even more low-end torque from the big V-Twin engine.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve open during cold starts by monitoring coolant temperatures.
- Suzuki Pulsed-secondary air-injection system (PAIR) introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and reduce emissions.
- Chromed and staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on right side of engine provides a deep, rumbling exhaust note and strong torque.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and offers low torque reaction.
- A cradle-type steel frame with color-matched side covers, fenders and fuel tank, plus numerous chrome-plated parts comes standard on the C50T.
- Thick, raked-back front forks deliver a generous 140mm (5.5 in) wheel travel.
- Telescopic forks provide long 140mm (5.5-inch) of wheel travel. The forks also have polished aluminum sliders and polished stainless steel stanchion-tube covers for a distinct look.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustability providing 4.1 inches of smooth and responsive suspension travel.
- A single front disc brake with a large 300mm rotor and 180mm rear drum brake provide strong braking performance.
- A custom-designed, height -adjustable windshield provides classic styling with unique chrome garnish with Boulevard emblems and offers full wind protection.
- Low 27.6-inch seat height.
- Eye-catching studded seats, plus matching touring-style backrest with unique pivoting backrest pad for increased comfort.
- Wide handlebars, forward-mounted floorboards, and leather-textured seat provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
- The instrument cluster includes a convenient gear-position indicator, a large fuel meter, and a clock always on display.
- Large-capacity, textured-leather saddlebags with Boulevard emblems and convenient twist-lock fasteners provide plenty of storage capacity.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient and compact LED taillight.
- The styling incorporates timeless visual statements in the cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info