2015 Suzuki Boulevard 800
Street Motorcycle for sale by McKibben Powersports Honda in Winter Haven, Florida 33881
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2015 Suzuki Boulevard C50
The Suzuki Boulevard C50 is a cruiser that’s truly capable of selling itself. A fuel-injected 805cc engine provides ample power for long trips down the highway or the daily commute on city streets. Power is certainly a necessity for the Suzuki Boulevard C50, but comfort is its forte. Wide handlebars, kicked out front ends, a smooth suspension, and a comfortable passenger seat deliver an unforgettable riding experience.Features May Include
- Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM torque.
- Digitally tuned with throttle-position sensors to provide even more low-end torque from the big V-Twin engine.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response.
- Suzuki Pulsed-secondary Air-Injection system (PAIR) introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and reduce emissions.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
- Chromed and staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine provides a deep, rumbling exhaust note and strong torque.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and offers low torque reaction.
- A kicked-out, 33-degree rake and long 65.2-inch wheelbase provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Telescopic forks provide 5.5 inches of smooth suspension travel.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustabililty providing 4.1 inches of smooth and response suspension travel.
- Wide handlebars, forward-mounted floorboards, and leather-textured seat provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
- The instrument cluster includes a convenient gear-position indicator, a large fuel meter, and a clock always on display.
- Styling incorporating timeless laid-back style in the cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- Wide passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient and compact LED taillight.
- Low 27.6-inch seat height.
Engine4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 45 degree V-Twin
Transmission5-speed constant mesh
Exterior ColorCandy Daring Red
How do we stay small and sell big? It's simple: years of experience. At McKibben Powersport Honda, our mission is to offer you the latest in parts and products at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. We pledge to use our best efforts to make your experience both beneficial and enjoyable. Once you give us a try, we’re sure you'll be back for more! McKibben Powersport Honda is an authorized Honda dealership serving the Winter Haven, Florida area. We are proud to carry a large selection of new and pre-owned inventory. When you are ready to invest in a new motorcycle, ATV, UTV, Power Equipment or outboard, our friendly and knowledgeable sales, financing, service and parts departments are prepared to make sure your experience is outstanding, from assisting while you're making your choice to ongoing maintenance and customization. At McKibben Powersport Honda, we value the opportunity to create a long-term relationship with our customers, and we do that by giving you the best customer service available. Get your Honda fixed over at McKibben Powersport Honda. Meeting the motorsports needs of Winter Haven, Lakeland, Kissimmee, Lake Alfred, Bartow and the rest of Central Florida. Looking for a new ride? We have a huge inventory of Honda ATV's, motorcycles, dirt bikes and SxS. Is your youngster interested in motocross? Fun comes in all sizes; beginner dirt bikes are available. Look good and play hard; we carry a wide selection of Fox Racing, Alpinestars, and Rockstar apparel. Safety is always important. Get protected in style with an HJC Helmet. Looking to trade? Just ask, and we'll get a deal set up for you. You don't have to sacrifice quality for affordability at McKibben Powersport Honda for new, used, or trade-in motorcycles. Contact Us Call us today at (863) 293-1279 and find out how our team can help you find the Honda you've been looking for! We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info