2015 Suzuki DR200S
Off-Road / Dirt Bike Motorcycle for sale by Stubbs Cycles in Houston, Texas 77087
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2015 Suzuki DR200SDISCOVER BOTH SIDES OF OUR NEWEST GO-ANYWHERE DUALSPORT
The 2015 Suzuki DR200S is a testament to the idea that bigger isn’t always better. This single cylinder, 199 cc dual-sport cycle comes with a lightweight body packaged full of necessities for the dirt and the pavement. Complete with an electric starter, telescopic front forks, a 3.3 gallon tank, and abundant torque, the DR200S is the ideal dual-sport bike for trail enthusiasts and commuters alike. With new styling modifications, this 278 pound cycle retains and improves the agile maneuverability Suzuki is known for.Features May Include
- New rounder seat to increase comfort.
- Redesigned fuel tank to increase seating ergonomics for a wider range of riders
- Rider-friendly electric engine starter for easy starts
- Front disc and rear drum brakes deliver reliable stopping power.
- Influenced by the high-performance style of the RM-Z series, the ergonomics redesign makes the DR200S a better fit to a wider range of riders for the dirt and the pavement.
- New taillight and turn signals to match the sleek new styling
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminum cylinder is used for durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer
- Digitally controlled CDI ignition system to match ignition timing throughout the engine rpm range.
- Compact and sturdy high-tensile strength steel pipe frame. Smooth, ergonomic bodywork facilitates rider to transfer weight.
- Telescopic front forks and single shock absorber rear suspension with adjustable spring preload have sufficient wheel travels of both front and rear 8.1 inches.
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed chain.
- Large front and thick rear tires with special tread patterns are designed for smooth riding for on and off the pavement.
- Backward-folding rearview mirrors, gearshift and brake pedals help reduce damage on the way of obstacles
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed chain. Large bright 60/55W halogen headlight to help extend your riding session.
- 5-speed transmission with gear ratios suitable for a wide variety of riding conditions.
- Quick-action rack-and-pinion clutch design ensures light and positive clutch operation.
SubcategoryOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info