2015 Suzuki GSX-R1000
Street Motorcycle for sale by Mountain Motorsports - Marietta in Marietta, Georgia 30060
$9,399Check value with KBB ›
Mountain Motorsports - Marietta
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
2015 Suzuki GSX-R1000 $9,399
2015 Suzuki GSX-R1000
For more than a decade, the GSX-R1000 was the most successful name in 1,000cc production-based road racing around the globe, earning it the title of The Top Performer. The 2015 Suzuki GSX-R1000 is ready to prove itself to be a legendary motorcycle with amazing throttle response, power, and acceleration at mid-range engine speeds all with great fuel economy. Engineering your dream bike to go fast is not the only priority at Suzuki. Bred from the same DNA as our MotoGP machines, the GSX-R1000 draws heavily on Suzuki’s racing expertise.
Commemorating Suzuki’s 2015 return to MotoGP racing, the new GSX-R1000 is dressed in Suzuki Racing Blue to express Suzuki’s spirit and passion for racing. The GSX-R line delivers outstanding braking capabilities with its Brembo calipers and heat-resistant stainless steel brake discs. The bike maneuvers like a dream with a solid chassis design and responsive suspension. The ability to stop as you please, to turn as you command, is just as important to Suzuki as it is to you.
Simply put, the GSX-R1000 offers outstanding engine performance from idle to redline, smooth suspension performance, responsive handling, and superior braking to reclaim its Top Performer status and Own The Racetrack.Features May Include
- A 999cc four-cylinder powerplant, with Bore x Stroke of 74.5mm x 57.3mm brings enhanced throttle response across the entire rpm range and high potential for racetrack performance.
- Lightweight, durable forged pistons are designed with the Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology and optimized camshaft profiles was developed using proven MotoGP racing technology.
- Optimally shaped combustion chambers and a compression ratio of 12.9:1 promote low-range and mid-range performance and help realize a broad torque curve.
- The 4-2-1 exhaust system, carries a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve maximizing torque and improving throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid rpm range.
- Large, efficient radiator with a trapezoidal shape developed on factory team racebikes and a trapezoidal engine oil cooler both help reduce drag.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)-plated cylinders integrated into the upper crankcase reduce friction and improve heat transfer, durability and ring seal.
- An Engine Control Module (ECM) provides state-of-the-art engine management and has optimized settings to suit the single muffler, resulting in better fuel economy and linear throttle response.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) offers push-button selection of three performance settings to suit riding conditions and personal tastes. The switch is located on the left handlebar control module.
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- Lightweight, fully adjustable 43mm Showa Big Piston Front forks (BPF) with an endurance-race-proven design deliver superb feedback and responsive, stable operation, and are lightweight.
- Rear shock absorber features adjustable rebound damping, spring preload, and both high-speed and low-speed compression damping allowing adjustability for a wide range of conditions.
- Electronically controlled steering damper contributes to handling stability and a more alert and agile feel by increasing the damping force at higher speeds and reducing it at lower speeds.
- The front disc brakes are equipped with the top-of-theline radial-mount Brembo monobloc calipers along with a single-piston caliper rear brake.
- The front and rear tires tread patterns and lighter weight contribute to lower unsprung weight and sharper handling.
2015 Suzuki GSX-R1000 Specifications
- View the motorcycle history report
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources