2015 Suzuki GSX-R750
Street Motorcycle for sale by Del Amo Motorsports Redondo Beach in Redondo Beach, California 90278
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
In 1985, Suzuki unleashed the GSX-R750 to the world, which would become the foundation for today’s sportbikes. With unmatched engineering feats in light weight frames and power, it made its race track debut with a stunning victory at The Le Mans 24-hour World Endurance Championships!
Commemorating Suzuki’s 2015 return to MotoGP racing, the new GSX-R750 is dressed in Suzuki Racing Blue to express Suzuki’s spirit and passion for racing.
Suzuki has remained true to the GSX-R’s original concept with continued evolution for the GSX-R750. The GSX-R750 remains the best choice for riders who appreciate a state-of-the-art 750cc engine combined with the compactness of a GSX-R600cc Supersport. When you ride a GSX-R750 you experience the breathtaking combination of outstanding race winning heritage, engine performance, crisp handling, compact size and light weight. Its a winning combination that allows any rider to experience the exhilarating rush any time, any place, anywhere.Features May Include
- A 750cc, four-cylinder engine with a race-proven oversquare bore/stroke ratio provides exceptionally potent, high-revving performance.
- Engine utilizes forged pistons, shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes for outstanding engine performance.
- Class leading Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system includes fine-spray 8-hole injectors, providing improved fuel atomization contributing to more complete combustion in the cylinder.
- Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control circuit helps maintain more precise spark timing across the range of engine temperature.
- Lightweight, durable forged pistons are designed with the Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology and optimized camshaft profiles was developed using proven MotoGP racing technology.
- A 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system features a titanium muffler, which carries a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve. The system maximizes torque and improves throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid RPM range.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) offers push-button selection of two racing-developed engine control maps to suit road conditions and personal preference.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) plated cylinders integrated into the upper crankcase helps reduce friction, improve heat transfer, increase durability and provide better ring seal.
- A six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- Race-developed, lightweight 41mm Showa Big Piston front-Fork (BPF) delivers superb feedback and consistent performance.
- A lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum cradle frame is made of five cast sections and features a cast swingarm.
- An electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at lower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
- Front brakes feature fully floating 310mm discs and radial-mounted, four-piston Brembo monoblock calipers
- A single Showa rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
- 3-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever, and short fuel tank help with a comfortable riding position.
- Compact, lightweight instrument cluster with a built-in lap timer/stopwatch and programmable engine rpm indicators.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info