2015 Suzuki GSX-S750
Street Motorcycle for sale by Freedom Powersports of Canton in Canton, Georgia 30114
Freedom Powersports of Canton
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
2015 Suzuki GSX-S750 $5,699
The original Suzuki GSX-R750 was designed as a street-legal bike that was born on the circuit. The 2015 Suzuki GSX-S750 gives that championship-winning heritage even more street-smart performance. Blending just the right mix of modern sportbike performance with futuristic streetbike style, this 750 is purpose-built for excitement.
Suzuki took the powerful 749cc four-cylinder fuel-injected sportbike engine from the GSX-R750, and tuned it to deliver the perfect power curve for street riding. The engine’s cam profiles have been revised, and the intake and exhaust tracts have been reshaped to boost low-end torque and mid-range power. This gives the 750 unmatched throttle response and intense acceleration. Suzuki dual-throttle valve fuel injection means the performance is crisp and consistent.
Handlebars replace the race bike’s clip-ons, delivering a more upright streetbike style. A complete instrument cluster features adjustable brightness, plus and analog tachometer, a digital LCD speedometer, plus a fuel-consumption meter, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, odometer/trip meter and a clock.Features May Include
- Powerful 749cc 4-cylinder fuel-injected engine is tuned to deliver a dynamic wave of smooth torque and strong acceleration.
- Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) improves cold starting and stabilizes engine idle while also reducing cold-start emissions.
- Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) servo-controlled butterfly valve helps enhance torque, response and acceleration, especially at low-to-mid rpm range.
- Throttle bodies with Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system contribute to cylinder charging efficiency and combustion efficiency for better throttle response and torque at the low to mid rpm range.
- State-of-the-art transistorized digital ignition system contributes to a more complete combustion by igniting the mixture at the precise instant.
- Iridium type spark plugs provide a more condensed and hotter spark yet last longer.
- Effective engine management, emission control systems, and Suzuki Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system injects fresh air into the exhaust ports together allow the GSR750 to meet the latest emission standards.
2015 Suzuki GSX-S750 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Dealer Vehicles View all 875 Motorcycles For Sale ›
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources