2015 Suzuki GW250
Street Motorcycle for sale by CEDAR CREEK MOTORSPORTS in Cedarburg, Wisconsin 53012
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
A lot of “small bikes” are just that; they’re small. The 2015 Suzuki GW250F takes a different approach. It keeps the price small, and delivers big on features, size, and performance.
For 2015, the new GW250F is a sportier full-fairing version of the GW250 in a Pearl Nebular Black color. It features a windscreen, a headlight housing, and full-fairing bodywork.
The GW250F is a full-size motorcycle featuring first-rate components, all at an entry-level price. Suzuki fuel-injection technology feeds the 248cc liquid-cooled, twin-cylinder engine, which delivers user-friendly power focused on strong low-to-mid rpm performance. The six-speed transmission gives riders complete control of the power delivery for confident cruising at freeways speeds and on city streets.
The GW250F’s long chassis delivers a comfortable ride, and the contoured seat is low to accommodate a range of riders, plus it’s roomy and comfortable for a passenger, too. This motorcycle rolls on 17-inch aluminum three-spoke wheels. Hydraulic disc brakes front and back provide consistent stopping power.
Riders looking for an affordable full-featured and full-size motorcycle will find a perfect fit in the 2015 Suzuki GW250F.Features May Include
- 248cm3, liquid-cooled SOHC in-line 2-cylinder engine has user-friendly characteristics in low-to-mid range engine speed to match with a variety of riding conditions.
- A coupling-type balancer shaft fitted to the engine’s crankshaft reduces engine vibration and enhances riding comfort.
- Fuel Injection system electronically controls the fuel volume and the injection timing to the optimum values according to the riding condition, based on information from various sensors, in order to improve fuel economy and reduce emission. This also contributes to improved idling stability and almost linear throttle response, and makes for stable performance.
- A six-speed transmission is well mated to the engine design, with the cylinders’ long-stroke design for better low- to mid-range power delivery.
- The Semi double-cradle chassis is designed to provide ample support for a variety of riding styles, while humbly securing this bike’s more visible and prominent features.
- Rear suspension action is handled by a mono-shock system that stays hidden from view to amplify the bike’s style. With seven-way adjustable spring preload, the rear suspension adds to its versatility.
- Telescopic front forks soak up bumps for smooth tracking up front whether riding rough city streets or faster open roads.
- Hydraulic disc brakes front and rear provide consistent and controlled braking whether commuting on city streets or roaming the open road.
- Big bike looks and quality with a modern stylish design now has distinctive new body work.
- Strong three-spoke 17inch aluminum wheels are wrapped in road-grabbing tires rated to provide sport-style performance through a wide range of road conditions.
- The handlebars are designed to provide a comfortable riding position. 5-way adjustable brake lever allows rider to adjust brake lever position.
- The multi-function instrumentation displays a variety of information. In the center, there is large analog tachometer with convenient digital gear position indicator. It’s flanked by a digital LCD speedometer, odometer, twin trip meter, clock and fuel gauge readouts, maintenance interval indicator and adjustable rpm indicator on the right, plus LED indicators on the left.
- The comfortable contoured seat has a low seat height of 780mm and also has passenger grab bars for comfortable tandem rides.
Vehicle SpecificationsSee All Specifications
Exterior ColorPearl Nebular Black
*While supply lasts. On-Road Vehicles: Advertised price does not include sales tax, registration, title fees. Service fees not included in advertised price. Service fees vary by model, type of vehicle. Off-Road Vehicles: Advertised price does not include sales tax, registration, title fees. Destination, assembly and pre-delivery inspection extra. Price includes all rebates and is subject to change without notice. Price may exclude any added accessories or installation unless noted. Finance offers on approved credit, not everyone qualifies. Vehicles not for sale to the state of CA. See https://cedarcreekmotorsports.com for details.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info