2015 Suzuki RM85
Offroad Motorcycle for sale by Clawson Motorsports in Fresno, California 93710
$2,795Check value with KBB ›
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
2015 Suzuki RM85 $2,795
2015 Suzuki RM85
The RM85 continues to carry on the powerful tradition of racing excellence in the Suzuki RM family. The two-stroke engine produces smooth power at any rpm with an emphasis on low to mid-range performance. Just like the larger models, the RM85 delivers class-leading handling for both experienced racers and rookie riders alike. With its smooth power delivery and lightweight handling, the 2015 RM85 is the perfect motocross bike for anyone learning to race—and striving to win!Features May Include
- The RM85s high-revving 84.7cc, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled, reed-valve engine has a bore and stroke of 48.0mm x 46.8mm. The cylinder features Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) for durability, weight reduction and effective heat transfer for superior class performance.
- A Keihin™ PE28 carburetor provides smooth throttle response and is designed for simplified maintenance.
- The exhaust valves are made of aluminum to best match the expansion rate of the cylinder itself, improve sealing.
- The RM85s exhaust valve governor and actuator helps provide good throttle response and overall tractability.
- A digital CDI map helps provide strong engine performance at higher rpms.
- The RM85 comes with a large-capacity radiator for efficient engine cooling.
- The RM85 is equipped with a smooth shifting six-speed transmission. The transmission features a fully worked-out shift mechanism including a strong shift-drum detent spring and needle bearing on the left side of the shift drum. A knurled shift-pedal tip delivers excellent grip and shift feel.
- A tubular steel frame and thick wall aluminum swingarm provides class-leading performance on the track, especially in the corners. The frame was designed for increased rigidity, durability and straight-line performance; it features large diameter tubing in key areas and a large front reinforcement plate.
- Showa 37mm inverted front forks are completely adjustable for rider weight, style and ability. The forks feature a cartridge damping system with fully-adjustable rebound damping and 20-way adjustable compression damping (also included are fork guards to protect the inner fork tubes). The front forks offer 275mm (10.8-inches) of travel.
- A Showa rear shock absorber, with large diameter shock body, is designed and properly valved to produce a plush feel and increase bottoming resistance. The Showa rear shock provides 277mm (10.9-inches) of wheel travel.
- The RM85 comes with a twin-piston caliper front brake with 220mm (8.7-inches) large-diameter disc and a rear brake with 200mm (7.9-inches) disc to provide excellent braking performance.
- The RM85 also comes with a light, narrow-diameter front and rear brake hose. The font brake hose is routed behind the fork leg, eliminating the need for a brake hose cover, which helps reduce weight.
- A rigid rear brake caliper provides reliable braking performance, long pad life and is easy to maintain.
- A plastic rear brake caliper guard reduces the possibility of deformation and saves weight as well.
- The RM85s forged aluminum-alloy rear brake pedal gives the rider accurate braking feel.
- The RM85s footpegs are made of cast chrome-molybdenum steel, instead of stamped steel, which makes them more durable with better grip.
- A long clutch lever makes it easy to accurately locate and work the engagement point during starts and when clutching off at corners.
- Each side of the RM85s seat has textured surface for better knee gripping.
- The RM85s wheel sizes meet AMA 85cc class regulations (Front: 70/100-17; Rear: 90/100-14).
2015 Suzuki RM85 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Dealer Vehicles View all 972 Motorcycles For Sale ›
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources