2015 Suzuki RM-Z450
Off-Road / Dirt Bike Motorcycle for sale by RideNow Powersports Peoria in Peoria, Arizona 85381
$4,299Check value with KBB ›
RideNow Powersports Peoria
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
2015 Suzuki RM-Z450 $4,299
The RM-Z450 continues to evolve for 2015, delivering a higher level of performance while maintaining the great balance of the current model. The 449cc 4-stroke liquid-cooled DOHC 4-valve fuel-injected engine along with new performance upgrades straight from the factory is the reason why champions choose Suzuki!Features May Include
- The Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) is a selectable launch mode system derived straight from the factory race bike to help riders launch from the starting gate for an early lead. There are three modes so riders can choose the best option for their skill level and riding conditions.
- A Mode: For hard surfaces or less than ideal conditions at the starting gate, hold down the S-HAC switch for more than 0.7 second, B Mode:When there is better traction and a more aggressive launch is needed, hold down the S-HAC switch for more than 1.8 second.
- The SFF-Air suspension is an evolution of the SFF system with no coil spring, reduced weight, increased inner tube diameter, and increased damper rod/piston size. The SFF-Air is made of 3 chambers and riders change the spring rate with an air pump instead of changing out the coil springs.
- Engine start has been improved with a longer kick starter lever for easier operation, a redesigned kick drive gear, a relocated kick idle gear, a newly added breather gear, and a redesigned decompression system that works more precisely and efficiently.
- A redesigned frame increases rigidity and reduces weight by 4% from the previous model.
- Cooling performance has been enhanced with the radiator hose connection being changed from a T-shaped to a Y-shaped design for more equal water flow between left and right radiators. Water flow is also increased by 16% with a redesigned water pump cover and the water hose is now directly connected to the water pump.
- The gear shift feel has been improved with a revised gear shift cam for a more precise operation. The machining process of each gear was also reviewed to increase precision of matching gears.
- The piston pin has Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) surface treatment, for less friction and increased durability.
- Aluminum cylinder with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coating, built for durability, light weight and efficient heat transfer.
- Lightweight, battery-less, motocross-use electronic fuel injection system with progressive throttle linkage makes for efficient power delivery. 12-hole fuel injector delivers a fine fuel/air mist for efficient operation.
- For quick fuel adjustment setting to suit riding condition, two couplers are enclosed. One is for rich and another for lean fuel setting compared to stock setting. Riders can change fuel setting to best suit the riding conditions by simply connecting either coupler.
- 449cc 4-stroke liquid-cooled DOHC 4-valve fuel-injected engine developed to deliver phenomenal idle-to-redline performance
- Refined 5-speed transmission enables precise gear shift operation.
- Race-inspired waved disc rotors
- Slim chassis design makes for a slim riding position, opening up the cockpit to allow the rider to actively take control of the machine.
- The rear shock, working through Suzuki’s superlative rising-rate linkage system, provides 12.2 inches of wheel travel, delivering maximum traction.
- Renthal Aluminum Fatbar is standard equipment. It has more strength and less vibration than Aluminum straight handlebars.
- Excel aluminum rims are standard equipment and built for durability and strength
2015 Suzuki RM-Z450 Specifications
Stock NumberUZ1263 NO TITLE
Trim Body Style
BodystyleOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources