2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650
Off-Road / Dirt Bike Motorcycle for sale by Ridenow Powersports on Craig in Las Vegas, Nevada 89030
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABSMore Versatile, More Adventure.
For 2015, the all new V-Strom 650 XT ABS is here to expand your field in adventure touring. Equipped with the improved performance of the original V-Strom 650 ABS and the accessories of the V-Strom 650 ABS Adventure, the new V-Strom 650 XT ABS has more adventurous styling with a new distinctive front beak with integrated air ducts that lead air to the wind directing plates for improved cooling performance and aluminum reverse spoke wheels for better shock absorption and a comfortable ride. The wide range of accessories included are an adjustable windscreen, newly designed sleek aluminum side cases, and a rugged accessory engine bar that make it comfortable and versatile. The 645cc V-Twin engine with exceptional low-to-mid rpm performance combined with striking accessories and unique styling, conveys an adventurous spirit.
Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equipped vehicle may be longer than for a vehicle not equipped with ABS. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please drive carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.Features May Include
- 645cc V-Twin engine features broad torque delivery, signature V-Twin power pulses and sporty quick-revving high rpm range power surges for full-range riding enjoyment. An efficient engine design delivers high mileage and class-leading riding range.
- Twin iridium spark plugs for each cylinder for better spark strength and combustion efficiency contributing to increased power, a more linear throttle response, easier engine start-up and a more stable idle.
- A radiator with a more compact core, flanked by wind-directing plates shaped with holes for enhancing cooling efficiency, directing engine heat to flow out to the side air outlets and away from the rider’s legs. (Patented.)
- Suzuki-developed and patented Throttle-body Integrated Idle Speed Control (TI-ISC) contributes to easy cold starting, stable idle and lower emissions.
- 5-way spring-preload-adjustable 43mm-stanchion-tube front forks and link-type rear suspension with rebound stepless damping adjuster as well as a spring preload adjuster that can be increased or decreased by turning a knob, without using tools.
- Front dual 310mm-disc brakes and rear 260mm-disc brakes deliver smooth, controllable stopping power. Expansion-resistant high-pressure brake hose enhances the responsive brake feel.
- Lightweight, newly designed top and side cases
- A 3-way height-adjustable windscreen, carefully shaped with extensive wind tunnel testing, efficiently reduces wind noise and rider fatigue.
- Newly designed and distinctive beak on the front inspired by Suzuki heritage along with narrow and compact bodywork designed for long range comfort. The beak has intake ducts which lead air to the radiator.
- With a comfortable, upright riding position and a low seat height, the functional seat combines red-stitched leather-look sections and suede-look, slip-resistant surfaces, and is topped off with an embossed V-Strom logo.
- A lightweight, one-piece, resin luggage carrier with well-shaped, easy-to-grasp grab bars comes with a slip-resistant rubber mat
- Informative, multi-function instrumentation includes an analog tachometer and brightness-adjustable LCD speedometer. LCD readouts include odometer, dual trip meter, gear position, coolant and ambient temperature, average fuel consumption, fuel gauge and clock. Switching between LCD readings can be done with the left handlebar switch.
Vehicle History Report
SubcategoryOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info