2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650
Off-Road / Dirt Bike Motorcycle for sale by Stubbs Cycles in Houston, Texas 77087
$10,049Check value with KBB ›
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650 $10,049
In 2002, Suzuki introduced the V-Strom 1000 in a new motorcycle category, the Sport Enduro Tourer. Its running performance and packaging earned worldwide acclaim. In 2003, Suzuki released the V-Strom 650 targeting a wider range of users. This versatile model covers not only daily use such as commuting, but also weekend touring as well. With the addition of an ABS-equipped model in 2006, the V-Strom 650 has always been the best-selling model in its class. To further improve its running performance and riding comfort, Suzuki decided to develop a new model.
For 2015, The V-Strom 650 ABS Adventure is another choice in adventure touring. It has striking accessories that include sleek aluminum side cases large enough to fit a full-coverage helmet, a rugged accessory engine bar and an adjustable windscreen. It also has the same improved performance as the original V-Strom 650 ABS. Its 645cc V-Twin engine has improved low-to-mid rpm performance, matched by enhanced fuel economy and environmental performance.Features May Include
- Antilock Brake System (ABS) unit features a lightweight, compact design. The ABS monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction.
- 645cc V-Twin engine features broad torque delivery, signature V-Twin power pulses and sporty quick-revving high rpm range power surges for full-range riding enjoyment. An efficient engine design delivers high mileage and class-leading riding range.
- A high-speed 32-bit ECU controls Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system, contributing to enhanced low-to-mid rpm range torque, a linear throttle response and lower emissions.
- Twin iridium spark plugs for each cylinder for better spark strength and combustion efficiency contributing to increased power, a more linear throttle response, easier engine start-up and a more stable idle.
- A radiator with a more compact core, flanked by wind-directing plates shaped with holes for enhancing cooling efficiency, directing engine heat to flow out to the side air outlets and away from the rider’s legs. (Patented.)
- The 6-speed transmission is tailored for active sporty rides with tighter 1st through 5th gear ratios, while keeping highway cruises comfortable with a tall top gear.
- Lightweight and rigid twin-spar aluminum-alloy frame and swingarm contribute to smooth handling performance and excellent stability at high-speeds.
- Front dual 310mm-disc brakes and rear 260mm-disc brakes deliver smooth, controllable stopping power. Expansion-resistant high-pressure brake hose enhances the responsive brake feel.
- 19-inch front and 17-inch rear radial tires specifically designed for the V-Strom 650 ABS.
- A 3-way height-adjustable windscreen, carefully shaped with extensive wind tunnel testing, efficiently reduces wind noise and rider fatigue.
- 12-month limited warranty.
- Functional seat combines red-stitched leather-look sections and suede-look, slip-resistant surfaces, and is topped off with an embossed V-Strom logo.
- A lightweight, one-piece, resin luggage carrier with well-shaped, easy-to-grasp grab bars comes with a slip-resistant rubber mat.
- Instrumentation includes an analog tachometer and brightness-adjustable LCD speedometer. LCD readouts include odometer, dual trip meter, gear position, coolant and ambient temperature, average fuel consumption, fuel gauge and clock. Switching between LCD readings can be done with the left handlebar switch.
- LED indicators include a road freeze warning indicator, which, together with the ambient temperature display, helps riders’ awareness of road conditions.
2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650 Specifications
Trim Body Style
BodystyleOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources