2015 Yamaha Bolt
Street Motorcycle for sale by Freedom Powersports of Canton in Canton, Georgia 30114
$6,500Check value with KBB ›
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
2015 Yamaha Bolt $6,500
Bolt R-Spec. More bobber style. More modern performance. More ways to customize.Features May Include
- The Bolt R-Spec is stripped down and devoid of chrome parts and epitomizes the “Urban Performance Bobber” look. The compact chassis proudly showcases the 58 cubic inch (942cc), air-cooled, 60° V-twin sitting at the heart of the bike.
- The Bolt R-Spec uses modern technology to create a riding experience superior to other similarly sized machines. Even fuel injection and ignition timing maps have been carefully chosen specifically for this bike to deliver class-leading performance with strong low- and mid-range torque sure to bring a smile to every rider’s face.
- Components such as the 3.2 gallon fuel tank, belt drive, front and rear wheels, digital meter and steel fender
- The slim body and low seat design combine to give the motorcycle light maneuverability and a stable handling feeling. The upright riding posture helps the rider feel the wind, hear the sounds, and experience the pulse of the machine.
- For riders who value personalization, the options for the Bolt R-Spec are limited only by the owner’s imagination. As we say at Star motorcycles, “we build it, you make it your own.” And as the perfect canvas for customization, Bolt R-Spec is the ultimate example of that philosophy.
- Revised meter for clear visibility in sunlight.
2015 Yamaha Bolt Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.