2015 Yamaha Bolt
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2015 Yamaha Bolt™ C-SpecCaf Racer Style
All-new, featuring minimalist design, caf-racer styling, sporty clip-on handlebars and slim solo seat.Features may include:
- NEW FOR 2015! The Bolt C-Spec epitomizes the cool “Caf” style popular across the globe since the 1960’s. Bolt C-spec features caf styling with original Star v-twin performance and includes clip-on handlebars, traditional fork boots, a removable passenger seat cowl, and sporty caf paint and graphics that makes the Bolt C-Spec ultra-cool.
- The compact chassis proudly showcases the enormously popular 58 cubic inch (942cc), air-cooled, 60° V-twin Bolt powerplant that has been a huge hit on the showroom.
- The Bolt C-Spec uses modern technology to create a riding experience superior to other similarly sized machines. Fuel injection and ignition timing maps have been set to deliver class-leading performance with strong low- and mid-range torque sure to bring a smile to every rider’s face.
- A belt drive is used to deliver power to the back wheel resulting in an almost maintenance free final drive system that is both durable and reliable.
- Designers and fabricators will love the real steel fenders and belt design as they take the Bolt C-spec and fulfill the Star mantra of “we build it, you make it your own”.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info