2015 Yamaha FJ-09
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2015 Yamaha FJ-09Most Versatile Sport Tourer
The most performance, versatility and value put into one motorcycle - the all-new FJ-09.Features May Include
- New for 2015! 847cc liquid-cooled, in-line 3-cylinder, DOHC, 12-valve “Crossplane Crankshaft Concept” engine derived from the award winning and media favorite FZ-09. This engine combines advanced high tech components including YCC-T® and Yamaha D-Mode, with a crossplane concept crankshaft to deliver an exciting, torquey and quick-revving engine character.
- Equipped with Traction Control System (TCS), ensures smooth starts even on wet road surfaces and unpaved roads. The system can be turned on and off by the rider.
- YCC-T is Yamaha’s exclusive ride-by-wire throttle control system derived from MotoGP® technology. YCC-T works in unison with the Traction Control System and gives the rider quick throttle response.
- ouring amenities include a height adjustable windshield, side faring, adjustable riding position, 12V electrical outlet and a generous 4.8 gallon fuel tank. The FJ-09 is ideal for the daily commute, short fun rides, or weekend getaways.
- Anti-lock brakes work to help prevent wheel lock during braking.
- Multi-function dot matrix LCD instrument panel is designed to visually relay FJ-09 data to the rider quickly and clearly.
- A modern and stylish LED headlight offers superior visibility and complements the FJ-09’s design.
- Accessory top case is available for added touring convenience and enjoyment.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info